edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
So just to clarify Ending #1 is Alice/Grace w/ dyed hair. (No thanks.)
No solo Grace ending.
No solo Mia ending.
No stay in Pine Falls, if you stay, get get captured by the goddess and bad ended?

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
So just to clarify Ending #1 is Alice/Grace w/ dyed hair. (No thanks.)
No solo Grace ending.
No solo Mia ending.
No stay in Pine Falls, if you stay, get get captured by the goddess and bad ended?
There are Grace and Mia solos endings

Microb

Mar 31, 2018
hello there! i like the game so far (i just started it). it has good graphics. the intrigue tells you why all the girls fall for the mc...
but one fing is bugging me: what is the song at the start called? it sounds great, and i would like to hear more of it. so if any of you can help me, i would be very grateful.

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
first off i thought there would be a harem ending or something of sort, secondly the ending with zoe was not shown which kinda sucked, thirdly the game was a bore till the zoe part and i thought thing would get intresting plot wise from there but then it didnt, the animation was dope asf but it sucked plot wise, i really wanted more out of this, i guess you could say i'm just disappointed

Reactions: Diemond

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
So I saved everyone, gave Millie a baby (didn't work on others I guess) but died. I'm pretty sure that count as heroic deed. Will I come back? or story ends with cliffhanger?

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
The endings are so bad, for anyone who has not played chapter 2 dont do it and instead let your imagination run wild as to the ending.

Reactions: Diemond

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
i got all the endings.

Mia Ending
Grace and Alice Ending
Grace Solo Ending
Alice Solo Ending
Lilly Ending
and the so called "bad" ending.

How i wish there is one more harem ending to be together with Grace, Mia, Lily, Alice and perhaps that sex addict.

Part 2 was pretty short.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Honesty for me millie was my favourite of all the girls, i wish she got a happy family ending with MC.
I was disappointed that the scene I had with her didn't go beyond filling a cup. I was definitely hoping for direct insemination unless I missed out on an option that allowed that...

Reactions: Condemned77
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes