Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Is it just huge pics or content? :unsure:

Can we download 5+gbs on MEGA now for free? I remember there being a daily limit or something.
The limit is variable and is for 6 hours. During quiet hours, I have managed to download as much as 8 gigs in one go from there, other times I was limited to only 5. But if you use their client, you can leave that on, it will automatically continue the download once you have bandwidth with them again.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

arms99

May 11, 2018
Depends on the time of day i suppose. I have times where nopy is faster than anything and then i have times where it takes an eternity.
The speed is not really a issue for me, I don't mind a few extra minutes. My problem is a high download failure rate, I usually have to try 2-3 times before it works.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Pine Falls [Part 1 v0.8] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 5.05GB

Download PC (330MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The speed is not really a issue for me, I don't mind a few extra minutes. My problem is a high download failure rate, I usually have to try 2-3 times before it works.
I only have that when i run a nopy download and a mega download besides it otherwise i don't have these issues.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
So will saves be usable in part 2 or questions at the start will be the only option?

I imagine, using saves would be much better if it's possible and with question we might miss a lot of small choices...

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You'll need to use the Mega download app, it increases your limit to something like 40gb. Otherwise there is a torrent option as well
The limit is variable and is for 6 hours. During quiet hours, I have managed to download as much as 8 gigs in one go from there, other times I was limited to only 5. But if you use their client, you can leave that on, it will automatically continue the download once you have bandwidth with them again.
Much obliged. And of course as soon as it gets done they upload a compressed version lol

• Haha
Reactions: arms99

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
:eek:

Can we download 5+gbs on MEGA now for free? I remember there being a daily limit or something.
um I'm really not sure now but I have DLed close to 4 without a problem except the wait. Hum!!! I seriously should of thought of that before posting that. Sorry! If it don't work I appologise :unsure:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Now that is how you compress an a game, it's 1/15th size, for what quality drop, i doubt it's more than five percent.

Really Daniels-K, try it, just a little bit, it doesn't have to be crunched to the max, even 1/5th would be more than enough of a size saving.

Reactions: FFTW

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019

On the free accounts it's 5GB every 6 hours per IP address meaning you can change your IP address and grab another 5GB and another and another and another etc.. and the IPs resets every 6 hours.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I know the mega download is limited and can live with it.

But it feels like they had me here.
it's stopped and I have to wait 5 hours for the remaining 0.8 % .:cautious:

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes