DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
this game is phenomenal,the story is batshit crazy just as some of the girls in the town but i'm lovin it,please dont make us choose just one girl in the end cause that would be a cruel thing to do...really looking forward to see where the story goes.Good job dev this is an amazing game

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That would be great but if it's anything like the devs last game Lancaster Boarding House it will quite likely come down too a choice of who you pick I hope not as there is so many great female characters.
yeah u right i am afraid 2 about choice things .
i think the end will :
1- u stay in the city for the rest of ur live with the girls - harem stuff ofc hard to think having a harem :sneaky::sneaky:
2- u found a way to come back home but u have to choose one girl to go with u :unsure:
3- u liberate the city but one of the females die and u have to choose between 2 females :cautious:

Reactions: Mormont

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Played for the first time and it piked my interest.
Story is crazy but kinda great setup for something like this. Writing is poor at times but overall still manages to carry the story properly. Girls are nice, but Grace is amazing. Look-wise but also character-wise, she catches my attention a heck of a lot.
Looking forward to more.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
So is Grace supposed to be retarded or...? She didn't seem mentally challenged in the first release.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Lads. Keep the off-topic shit outta here. If ye want to talk bollox with each other, move it to PM's.
i want to say about ur ( Keep the off-topic shit outta here )
even its a off topic for every topic should have respect , u right about the rules we should not talking about it in this post my bad , but the way u say it ....its no cool .

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i want to say about ur ( Keep the off-topic shit outta here )
even its a off topic for every topic should have respect , u right about the rules we should not talking about it in this post my bad , but the way u say it ....its no cool .
how he said it is not bad..do not panic..thats actually friendly Irish banter(assuming Irish by how he spelled "bollox" :p )

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Beautiful models and the whole "Silent Hill" knock off concept is interesting. All it's missing is sexy monster nurses. I'm glad this dev moved to Renpy, the amnesia game had a cool premise but rpgmaker held it back.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes