Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. Millie. Personally I think she's adorable and in the absence of a muscle girl i'll take the next best kind of snuggle fodder.
2. Linda. I like a bit of crazy especially when that crazy leads it's own cult.
3. Everyone else.

It's not that I dislike anyone else but nobody stands out as anything special. I don't to date thin women because snuggle potential goes down. I am a red head and 2 red heads in a relationship don't mix well, especially lesbian relationships, far too much snark for 1 couple. Mia is too submissive, Alice is a thief and I don't like thieves and I could never have a relationship with women like those being spanked, they are followers and while I may be Welsh I don't shag sheep.

I can't see anyone beating Millie for my top spot unless a bronzed Amazonian turns up then I may be swayed. Out of all the girls there though, Millie's going to be my top girl.

Grace : top tier red head if only her squirt didnt look like piss
Squirt is piss.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
and while I may be Welsh I don't shag sheep.
You lack the tools
1. Millie. Personally I think she's adorable and in the absence of a muscle girl i'll take the next best kind of snuggle fodder.
Milk is good
. Linda. I like a bit of crazy especially when that crazy leads it's own cult.
If you don't find it offensive watch Lesbian Vampire Killers... I believe it was the inspiration for pine falls

Reactions: Avaron1974

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just finished this release. What a great game!

I noticed one thing though that had me roaring when I saw it. I don't know if it's a mistake or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i like the game in general
-not a fan of the voice acting.
-the only one who really like was the chubby lady.the game need a nice ebony or a super hot milf.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game is good for me, feels like silent hill but without scary monsters and random jumpscares...every girl is fine(FOR ME) in their own way u.u and i already know that in the fog there is Kermit the Frog high on weed u.u

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Plot of this game inspired by Wayward Pines and The Mist (Not move. Very bad tv series 2017 year -canceled after 1st season) But in general story is interesting

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes