TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Very good start so far!

Story has me very intrigued and all the girls are spicy hot!

Keep up the good work mate! (y)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, it was certainly good to deny the Millie girl and then get the ''fat girl'' speech, i mean the only reason she didn't vanish was because of her size probably.

Grace really looked like she pissed herself.. I liked her until that scene!

About my favorites i think the sisters are my thingy.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
Pine Falls version 0.2 is now available to Tier 2 Patrons as scheduled in both PC and MAC formats along with the walkthrough. It will be released to the other Tiers as scheduled. You can find the links over here :
As for the coming version 0.3 : Everything is going great so far, this new version will be packed of content and your favorite girls! This update will have something special in it... No spoilers :)
More news to come! Enjoy!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Finally got around to playing it. Yeah, seems like a sexed up version of Wayward Pines to me. Wonder if we're getting the "I drive away from the village to enter it from the other side" scene and if there is a fence with warning lights.

Nice girls, but I'm wary of Linda and the cult, I'm not really into whipping.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Finally got around to playing it. Yeah, seems like a sexed up version of Wayward Pines to me. Wonder if we're getting the "I drive away from the village to enter it from the other side" scene and if there is a fence with warning lights.

Nice girls, but I'm wary of Linda and the cult, I'm not really into whipping.
Well, you do have choices in that scene that allow you to skip it completely, watch a bit, or participate.

It seems to me, based on that scene, that BDSM will be a significant part of this game. But, if it's avoidable as it was in that scene... I can live with that.

tunruly

Aug 20, 2017
Renders look great. I remember testing the forgetful girlfriend game, and it was in RPGM which was a real downer. What engine is this one made in?

The tags also look extremely vanilla, I assume that's just for the first release, and not what's planned.

The renpy port of My girlfriend's amnesia is awesome and takes away all the annoying-ness of the original. Play it, one of my favorite games ever.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
As scheduled Pine Falls 0.2 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons for both PC and MAC, along with the walkthrough. You can find it at this link : Also, Tier 0 (3$) received version 0.1e of Pine Falls.
Please let me know if you encounter any issues or bugs so I can resolve them. At the moment work is going great with version 0.3 and should be available as scheduled! I'll keep you posted on the progress in the following days.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Welcome! My name is Daniel K. and I am an Adult Games developer so if that's what you're looking for then you are in the right place!
These are all works of fiction and should be treated as such, enjoy!
Any similarity with real locations or persons are coincidence and not intended!

Release dates:
Tier 3-4 : 15th of the month, new version.
Tier 2 : 23rd of the month, new version.
Tier 1 : 30th of the month, new version.
Tier 0 : Rewarded with a older version at the end of the month.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight and Alteni
Jun 4, 2017
oh ya..its zed not zee!!! :D
Represent!

(big city Canucks do not say "eh" and "aboot")
In Vancouver, they say "eh"; they also earnestly explain why. "Aboot," though, isn't really "Canadian" at all--that's what you might call the Western Lake Superior Regional Accent; that's characteristic of the westernmost part of Ontario, northern Minnesota, and Michigan's Yoopers. (I say "aboot," but it's not for the years I lived in Vancouver, it's because of all the time I spent hanging out with people from Scotland and Northern Ireland.)

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Do any of you guys know if Daniels have said anything about going back to NTR, or maybe if he decided to leave it alone forever? Not looking to start a discussion here. Just looking for information.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Do any of you guys know if Daniels have said anything about going back to NTR, or maybe if he decided to leave it alone forever? Not looking to start a discussion here. Just looking for information.
My understanding is that there wouldn't be NTR, but don't quote me on that, I could very well be wrong, but I hope I'm right, haha.

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
He hasn't put anything down, however as it is Daniels, even if he doesn't put NTR into a game, he may pull a LBH and put in a scene that makes people start saying there is NTR in the game. However the lack of other men makes NTR hard, but his last game like this threw in more men later.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes