Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
He hasn't put anything down, however as it is Daniels, even if he doesn't put NTR into a game, he may pull a LBH and put in a scene that makes people start saying there is NTR in the game. However the lack of other men makes NTR hard, but his last game like this threw in more men later.
The Sheriff has a 10-inch cock, and knows how to use it.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice story, there was a tv show with something like that, a town where you could not get out, forgot the name. Anyway dissapointed a little since the girls look alike alot, not much difference in their faces. The previous game was much better in this regard.
edit just googled it

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Nice story, there was a tv show with something like that, a town where you could not get out, forgot the name. Anyway dissapointed a little since the girls look alike alot, not much difference in their faces. The previous game was much better in this regard.
edit just googled it
There is a Netflix Series Called The Society with the same plot, but is just young people, i dropped cuz the series suck

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Unlocked

Hey everyone,
As you know the next update for Pine Falls is right around the corner, I now have the exact ETA of the release and it's going to come on the 17th (2 days later than scheduled). There are two reasons for that, one being that I'd like to add a bit more extra content in there and the other is that I'd like (when possible) to release new versions at the start or during the weekend. As you know from the previous release, the updates might come 1-2 days earlier or later depending on the weekend. This change was made so that you can enjoy the update in your free time and also I can take a couple of days off after every release.
With that said, things are looking great for the new update, there are going to be 180+ new renders added to the game along with video animations and everything! Also, in this update you will get to meet someone new (You are in a town full of women, it's bound to happen). Basically, as you know from Linda and her friends or Millie, there are going to be secondary characters that will pop in and out here and there. If one of these characters has a big impact and it's welcomed, it could be bumped up so you can see more of them.
That's it for now, enjoy and have a great day!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone,
Pine Falls version 0.3 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons in PC and MACformats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
As usual I recommend playing the game first and then checking out the walkthrough to avoid any spoilers. In this version there are around 200 new images and video animations, along with a new character encounter. The story unfolds even more and some things become more clearer but I'd rather not spoil anything. I would also want to mention that the animations in this update turned out to be the finest so far (from my point of view) so let me know what you think. In this update you will see the first "pervy" stat impact on one of the scenes. Now that the romantic and pervy stats gained some ground we can start using them more often.
Please let me know if you encounter any bugs or issues with it so I can fix them.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes