trdx

Aug 10, 2018
Your from a prudish country that doesnt like fap content ? its working fine for me... Now you know how I feel when Japan and Illusion Soft block their website from the US when I am eagerly checking for Artificial Girl 4...
Damn. Well... my company does provide me with a fast VPN to 27 countries around the world... I'm like 99.9% nobody would ever find about it... nah, I better not. :)

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
good update,short af but good quality that makes you want more,a little bit of story progression would have been better to get to know more of the actual situation that mc is in but hey guess we'll just have to wait again for next time

Reactions: Koulo077

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial compressed version of Pine Falls v0.3
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 1.89GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(231MB): - - - -

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Aaaah, just what I was waiting for, now I think my Friday is complete, having already played a couple of great updates and now this one too momentarily :p
that new girl Lily is feisty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but best girls are Grace and Mia

erkper

May 16, 2018
i get the same thing, and i am from easter europe, we don't rly give a shit about anything, so idk if the link works for other people or if they are trolling :\
Works for me in the US, but as for the WT itself, others are right, desperately need it to be integrated into a comprehensive walkthrough of all three parts.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Wow talk about the complete opposite opinion, the dev has talent but I despised what he did with both Stranded with Benefits and My Girlfriend's Amnesia... and was definitely not okay with the scene he managed to squeeze into LBH in regards to Rose... if Anything this game so far has been his best in my opinion, its a decent alternative to BADIK in both looks and feels, but it is Daniels K. so I am sure his favorite fetish will show its face soon...

I will wait for a compressed version before downloading, hoping for some sex with the shy sister finally, or the ex-camshow girl...
I can enjoy game like this one but the plot has to be interesting for me and at this moment I am not invested in the story or characters. However, I'll give it a chance, for I believe in developer.

Reactions: Koulo077

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Your from a prudish country that doesnt like fap content ? its working fine for me... Now you know how I feel when Japan and Illusion Soft block their website from the US when I am eagerly checking for Artificial Girl 4...
Well since USA is prudish can you please upload your copy

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
millie is my favorite.i like the new girl lilly.to bad the game confirms no sexy milf:cry:

TheSquidManNZ

Jun 3, 2018
404 on that WT link, New Zealand - anyone want to share their copy to mega? If you can't post it to the thread would someone be nice enough to PM it to me, please :)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Update was on the short side but it was good, finally got to have some fun with Grace :p
The new girl though, not a fan, just bad vibes, "I'm gonna get myself off, all you're allowed to do is watch because I say so and because if you don't, the deal's off....okay I'm done now, lick me clean", like what the fuck o_O If there was another dude there, she probably would've fucked that other dude and then told you to lick the cum off her like in some cuckold scene, that's kind of the vibe that scene gave me, so yeah, not a fan of her...so far at least, haha xD
But that's okay, I just want Mia, Grace and Alice....and Millie's milk for my coffee :p

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes