Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I forgot about this update and to be honest I did not anticipated it. His previous three games were better in my opinion. For me this game is too vanilla and I think developer exceeds in writing more controversial stories.
I hope the story gets more interesting because often a plot can make vanilla game very enjoyable to play.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
I forgot about this update and to be honest I did not anticipated it. His previous three games were better in my opinion. For me this game is too vanilla and I think developer exceeds in writing more controversial stories.
I hope the story gets more interesting because often a plot can make vanilla game very enjoyable to play.
His games always start out vanilla and then it develops into the more freaky stuff.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I really want to be optimistic about this one but I will probably wait until it's finished or significantly farther along to play. Based on the dev, I am afraid of liking it at the beginning and then getting hit with unavoidable NTR or an interesting plotline that is ultimately tossed aside (not to mention what happened with Rose). Hopefully this one doesn't do either of those.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It's a story about a writer that gets trapped in a town where people vanish, some weird fog that makes people freak out and a cult that kidnap people. How is that vanilla? Lancaster was it way way more, considering that the ritual shit went nowhere.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
This is appearing in the Latest Updates ... but the OP says it was released 4-17-2019 ... I take it this is a typo?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Wow talk about the complete opposite opinion, the dev has talent but I despised what he did with both Stranded with Benefits and My Girlfriend's Amnesia... and was definitely not okay with the scene he managed to squeeze into LBH in regards to Rose... if Anything this game so far has been his best in my opinion, its a decent alternative to BADIK in both looks and feels, but it is Daniels K. so I am sure his favorite fetish will show its face soon...

I will wait for a compressed version before downloading, hoping for some sex with the shy sister finally, or the ex-camshow girl...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
What's the story with the WT link in the original post? I reported broken link and the reply was that it works fine. Can someone confirm that the link actually works?

The link is to: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/318548_Pine_Walk_0.3.pdf
and the message is
Error 404: File not found

How can it work for some and not for others?
Your from a prudish country that doesnt like fap content ? its working fine for me... Now you know how I feel when Japan and Illusion Soft block their website from the US when I am eagerly checking for Artificial Girl 4...

Reactions: trdx
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes