AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
A "successful writer" ought to know that "genetical" is not a real word...

This dev is a little backwards: usually people use "your" when they should be using "you're" but this guy uses "you're" everywhere.

Reactions: Zenithtb

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
This is getting better, instead of the characters just babbling about how the town is weird, we actually got to see something and get to know a few characters better. Good update.

And Mia is so cute, I love how she fell like a pancake and just stayed there half dead.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This is getting better, instead of the characters just babbling about how the town is weird, we actually got to see something and get to know a few characters better. Good update.

And Mia is so cute, I love how she fell like a pancake and just stayed there half dead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkphenix18

May 25, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pine Falls v0.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hey having issues naming myself. I can fill in the text box but i cannot get it to accept input? Its weird

Reactions: Engine#9

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I really wish mc's that insist on saying/feeling sorry for any little thing(most times for things that have nothing to do with them/fault) would just get a whip so they can flog themselves when they're alone. Maybe it's because I'm not a man so I can't relate to feeling the need self-flagellate. I see this annoying trope in every media and can't help but ask why?:unsure:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I really wish mc's that insist on saying/feeling sorry for any little thing(most times for things that have nothing to do with them/fault) would just get a whip so they can flog themselves when they're alone. Maybe it's because I'm not a man so I can't relate to feeling the need self-flagellate. I see this annoying trope in every media and can't help but ask why?:unsure:
Feminazis

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
you know when you pass your teens with adults that keep saying "you should be sorry for what you did!" even when the worst thing you did is forgetting something like the birthday of your cousin's dog, man or woman it doesn't matter, you'll begin to say sorry even when you hit a wall while you're daydreaming alone in your house...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I tried this one out and it's not bad thus far... It is a unique story and even though the erotic stuff comes early and somewhat often, there was enough story and other stuff to keep some balance... Most of the characters feel mostly believable, with only a couple being slightly over the top or cliché... The visuals are done very well, both for the characters and backdrops... It's still early in its development, but I like the uniqueness of the story and how the choices don't feel punishing... It has it's quirks, but the rough edges can be ironed out over time... I look forward to seeing how this one goes... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
if u like trans check this game Gates Motel

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I tried this one out and it's not bad thus far... It is a unique story and even though the erotic stuff comes early and somewhat often, there was enough story and other stuff to keep some balance... Most of the characters feel mostly believable, with only a couple being slightly over the top or cliché... The visuals are done very well, both for the characters and backdrops... It's still early in its development, but I like the uniqueness of the story and how the choices don't feel punishing... It has it's quirks, but the rough edges can be ironed out over time... I look forward to seeing how this one goes... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip
Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and I appreciate your well-written review. But, in that review you wrote, "I don't really remember running into any spelling or grammar errors".

Have you visited Visionworks lately? Your and You're actually have different meanings, which the developer doesn't seem to understand. Also, just because a text is on one screen, it doesn't always have to be one sentence. Periods and semicolons exist for a reason, which seems lost in this game. Other errata are scattered throughout.

I don't want to become a language-Nazi. I can certainly play this game without fainting over the problems I happen to perceive. I wouldn't have mentioned this, except for your (not you're) review, which I rushed to read.

At any rate, keep up your valiant work in offering your opinions on so many games. I really don't see how you find the time.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I love this game, and I appreciate your well-written review. But, in that review you wrote, "I don't really remember running into any spelling or grammar errors".

Have you visited Visionworks lately? Your and You're actually have different meanings, which the developer doesn't seem to understand. Also, just because a text is on one screen, it doesn't always have to be one sentence. Periods and semicolons exist for a reason, which seems lost in this game. Other errata are scattered throughout.

I don't want to become a language-Nazi. I can certainly play this game without fainting over the problems I happen to perceive. I wouldn't have mentioned this, except for your (not you're) review, which I rushed to read.

At any rate, keep up your valiant work in offering your opinions on so many games. I really don't see how you find the time.
Not sure if that was an attack or just being humorous or what to think of it...

As to the time, I have far too much time on my hands... I know it... But a lot of these things, especially early development games, tend to not take much time to go through... As to my personal grammar issue, I know I'm no picture of perfect... I use run on sentences like they were candy, but I usually like to type how I would say something... And I usually end up going back through my review, fixing errors, like a dozen times over a several day period... And even then, I'm probably not gonna catch them all...

Zip

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Not sure if that was an attack or just being humorous or what to think of it...

As to the time, I have far too much time on my hands... I know it... But a lot of these things, especially early development games, tend to not take much time to go through... As to my personal grammar issue, I know I'm no picture of perfect... I use run on sentences like they were candy, but I usually like to type how I would say something... And I usually end up going back through my review, fixing errors, like a dozen times over a several day period... And even then, I'm probably not gonna catch them all...

Zip
A humorous attack?

Nah! My near-virgin eyes were assaulted by that one comment, and I knee-jerked a response. Sorry!

I know what you mean about self-editing. I write some post, read it over, edit it, read it over again, submit it, read it over again, edit it again, resubmit it. Then weeks later, I happen to read it again, and spot yet another mistake! Oh, well... [I think one of my sentences here could have used semicolons instead of commas, but... whatever! ;)]

Reactions: Dalish
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes