Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
With a town practically devoid of men and full of women desperate for some D, do you really think the MC would need to chose? Plus, if he were to chose just one girl, would that be safe for her?
Yes if he picked Lilly
That shit threw me off. So you are cuddling with the innocent girl and the first option is "grab her by the pussy". It didn't lead anywhere but it was so sudden that I actually had to do a double take.
It's not like she would all of a sudden jump the D and ride it like any eighth seconds ride, for those not knowing what that means an eighth seconds ride is something as wild as bull rodeos

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Yes if he picked Lilly

It's not like she would all of a sudden jump the D and ride it like any eighth seconds ride, for those not knowing what that means an eighth seconds ride is something as wild as bull rodeos
Well, I guess that would depend on what kind of armament Lilly has, and how desperate the women would be. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Douche Bag AKA MC needs to stop promising people to do the shit with them after he already promised someone else the same thing! * sigh * make me play a moron why don't you! lol

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Douche Bag AKA MC needs to stop promising people to do the shit with them after he already promised someone else the same thing! * sigh * make me play a moron why don't you! lol
He promised that he would dance with Grace, that he would meet with Alice and was forced to enter the party with Lilly, nothing wrong with that.
After all he's not committed to anyone

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For anyone ever watched apocalyptic movies or series, the minority is the commodity - > for all we know, African zealots still steal fair skin babies to -I will not say it out loud just mention hannibal here - and that happens in this day and age!

(last report I read a few years back -> they kidnapped a man, XXXX him and carried him around to a place they kept for auctioning his XXXX)
-> this all is disgusting but the wicker man - movie from nick cage - ends with the male being XXXX to the sun god!

Please help the MC stay alive! He schemes because he is the peerpetual victim - no way out of being the XXX object of everybody else.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
If the MC has to choose just one he would be crazy not to go with Grace. He was amazed at how good sex was with her and said it was the best he ever had.They are not very many women out there that has the ultimate control of her muscles down there. That can just about milk you dry without even moving.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok so this game has a glitch where turning off voice volume only turns it off for a bit and it will turn back on and considering i REALLY hate this VA work

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He can choose the man eater - everyone knows she desperate ... no surprise there.
He can choose the cult leader / zealot / bouncer - they are zealots and do pervy stuff ... no surprise there.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes