Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks. Not that hard of a decision to be honest... I guess milk is off the menu.
As much as I like Millie, she is endearing and cute in her own way, but between her and Mia, the decision is obvious, haha.

It's fine, there's a new lady that lets you something milky too.
The new girl? So far, not a fan of her. "You're gonna watch me get off, you're not allowed to jack off, you're not allowed to touch, only look, and this is part of the deal....okay, I'm done, now lick me clean.", yeah I'm not a fan of that kind of shit. If there were other young guys in town, she probably would've asked you to watch her fuck a different guy and then have you lick his cum off of her, some cuckold shit, that's how the whole scene felt like, minus the fucking, so not a fan xD

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
As much as I like Millie, she is endearing and cute in her own way, but between her and Mia, the decision is obvious, haha.
She's probably the only character that seems to be completely sane. Alice becomes clingy at a world speed record and Grace behave like a kid. The rest of the characters have some serious issues.

she probably would've asked you to watch her fuck a different guy and then have you lick his cum off of her, some cuckold shit, that's how the whole scene felt like, minus the fucking, so not a fan xD
Knowing Daniels K... There's a chance that might end up happening. Or she kills us, because apparently she kills people but the sheriff doesn't give a fuck.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She's probably the only character that seems to be completely sane. Alice becomes clingy at a world speed record and Grace behave like a kid. The rest of the characters have some serious issues.

Knowing Daniels K... There's a chance that might end up happening. Or she kills us, because apparently she kills people but the sheriff doesn't give a fuck.
I don't know, being trapped in the town for years, nothing interesting or exciting happen, apart from people disappearing, one can't really blame if the town folks are a little...cuckoo, haha. But Grace, Mia, Alice, Millie, they do seem more or less sane.
Can't really fault Alice for being a bit clingy, MC is the only young guy in town, certain the only one anyone would be more than willing to have sex with. But they can connect with the guy, he's likable, he ain't a bad look and so on, it's only natural to want to hold on to him if at all possible :p

Yeah it wouldn't be the first time Daniels would have NTR/cuckold in a game, or MMF. The only good kind of NTR is Netori, and cuckold is only great when you're the one doing the cucking, haha :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know, being trapped in the town for years, nothing interesting or exciting happen, apart from people disappearing, one can't really blame if the town folks are a little...cuckoo, haha. But Grace, Mia, Alice, Millie, they do seem more or less sane.
Can't really fault Alice for being a bit clingy, MC is the only young guy in town, certain the only one anyone would be more than willing to have sex with. But they can connect with the guy, he's likable, he ain't a bad look and so on, it's only natural to want to hold on to him if at all possible :p

Yeah it wouldn't be the first time Daniels would have NTR/cuckold in a game, or MMF. The only good kind of NTR is Netori, and cuckold is only great when you're the one doing the cucking, haha :p
But it could be THE first when it doesn't happen

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
But it could be THE first when it doesn't happen
Can certainly hope so, but you know what kind of acts as a warning sign? If MC was able to get inside the town without disappearing, then I'm sure down the line someone else might too, and that ain't good :p

Reactions: Mytez

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Can certainly hope so, but you know what kind of acts as a warning sign? If MC was able to get inside the town without disappearing, then I'm sure down the line someone else might too, and that ain't good :p
I might of might not have gone in full alert when that dude appeared. :rolleyes:

Seeing your stance on this makes me happy for a certain Yumi that is precious and shouldn't be taken from us.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I might of might not have gone in full alert when that dude appeared. :rolleyes:

Seeing your stance on this makes me happy for a certain Yumi that is precious and shouldn't be taken from us.
When that dude appeared, and especially when he said that his wife or girlfriend disappeared, it had me worried, maybe he won't disappear, and now with no partner, he might've needed some new ass, can't have that, this town and the ladies in it is ours :p

Don't need to worry about Yumi, nothing of the sort will ever happen, nor to anyone else for that matter :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
When that dude appeared, and especially when he said that his wife or girlfriend disappeared, it had me worried, maybe he won't disappear, and now with no partner, he might've needed some new ass, can't have that, this town and the ladies in it is ours :p

Don't need to worry about Yumi, nothing of the sort will ever happen, nor to anyone else for that matter :)
From now on we should only worry if the person eye color is normal.. when we see someone with strange eye color we know they wont last long anyway.

And if we are really nice to the new girl maybe she will kill all opposition for us. so even if a male pops up we tell her to do her job right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
From now on we should only worry if the person eye color is normal.. when we see someone with strange eye color we know they wont last long anyway.

And if we are really nice to the new girl maybe she will kill all opposition for us. so even if a male pops up we tell her to do her job right.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think MC will be forced to pick a girl next update at the party. Gonna be awkward when they all show up and expect MC to be with them. Hopefully they dont murder each other, especially Alice and Grace.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think MC will be forced to pick a girl next update at the party. Gonna be awkward when they all show up and expect MC to be with them. Hopefully they dont murder each other, especially Alice and Grace.
Don't forget Mia, nothing bad is to happen to her, Grace nor Alice...and Millie :p

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I think this game needs a harem tag and go all the way or i have to pick Grace because hot and red.
Your link works - thanks! Op needs updating to this link as it looks like they left out the "318635_" part of the link.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/05/318635_318548_Pine_Walk_0.3.pdf
You are welcome.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes