seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Until they get sick of waiting, and tie him up to a Milking machine to repopulate the town.
It may not be necessary. Since he's having unprotected sex with half the population and they sure as heck don't have access to birth control, the girls will be the milking machine :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It may not be necessary. Since he's having unprotected sex with half the population and they sure as heck don't have access to birth control, the girls will be the milking machine :p
My shitty headcanon is that there was magically a truck full of pills that got lost in town.
Otherwise MC is human trash for creaming Grace and hoping that she wouldn't notice.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My shitty headcanon is that there was magically a truck full of pills that got lost in town.
Otherwise MC is human trash for creaming Grace and hoping that she wouldn't notice.
Keep in mind that Grace wanted to have sex, despite the lack of protection, the risk was there

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Keep in mind that Grace wanted to have sex, despite the lack of protection, the risk was there
Poor girl was probably hoping for him to pull out. Considering that shit in VNs seems to work better than condoms.

Now that I think about it, I chose to cream Alice, so I've no clue why I'm complaning lol

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Poor girl was probably hoping for him to pull out. Considering that shit in VNs seems to work better than condoms.

Now that I think about it, I chose to cream Alice, so I've no clue why I'm complaning lol
You people are also assuming pregnancy is even possible in a cursed town where people disappear and some giant fear monster roams the street at night.

Reactions: Mytez

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Alice picking outfits... not all great)
Hey everyone,
As scheduled Pine Falls version 0.3 is now available to Tier 2 Patrons in both Mac and PC formats along with the walkthrough at this link :
It will be made available to Tier 1 Patrons as scheduled in about a week.
As for the coming version everything is going good so far, we're going to see the party and then some... But more on that in the coming days.
Enjoy and let me know if you find any bugs or encounter any issues.!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You people are also assuming pregnancy is even possible in a cursed town where people disappear and some giant fear monster roams the street at night.
Am I fucked up ?

The first thought that came to mind after reading this was " The MC and his lover of choice Mia/Grace/Alice... are happily holding their first born and taking turns passing him around the rest of the cast, then as he comes back to pop and mom, they notice his eyes are blue/grey... he then vanishes leaving them heartbroken and suicidal"

I then giggled about that thought... thinking it'd be even funnier if he then tried with a different girl, and the babies just kept vanishing and not letting them repopulate LOL...

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
Yes, I must agree that Grace is the hottest babe over there and for me probably across the F95Zone, a redhead with freckles and those beautiful green eyes, aww :love: But the girls by Daniels K. are always stunning by their appearance and it's always hard to choose which one of them is the best and which path I should go ;) I like this kinda mysterious games and I hope the story will develop in the right way and will have some memorable ending since it surely deserves it. Keep up this amazing work!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

What's next?

Version 0.4 of Pine Falls will be ready in a couple of weeks as scheduled, give or take a day. In this update the main focus will be on the town's party but there are going to be other scenes and events. The party itself will be rather complex, having various different interactions and story lines depending on where your focus will be (Mia, Alice, Grace, etc). Scenes and events will be unlocked depending on your stats but more on that later! (No big spoilers)

Enjoy and have a great day!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

It's been a very busy past week, the party event is taking longer to render than expected but things are moving in the right direction and the ETA still holds for 15th of this month (5 days away). The image above is a glimpse on what's happening there to keep you company until the release.
Enjoy and have a great day!

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes