NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Feel free to start a discussion, most of us would happily talk about the mysteries, the girls or our theories. It's just that some of us play a lot of games and we sometimes forget about most of them.

And I agree with Daniels, even if his endings are a little bit iffy (which happens to the majority of VNs), he's one of the most consistent devs out there. He gives a good amount of interesting content each mont without much delays and seems to learn from his mistakes.

So, who are you guys going to take to the party in your canon route?
I forgot her name but the cam girl, yes

Reactions: Mytez

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
well the premise is interesting and i can't wait to unravel the mystery

tho i would like to imagine :-

That there is a horny hungry goddess ( that is pure evil ) is looking for a real man to get pregnant and get stronger and she is behind the disappearances trying to find the true one who will give her that and maybe unleash her on the world

now of course our MC is that man and since all the girls are into him the goddess brings her wrath upon the girls and tries to steal/ seduce the MC or maybe corrupt the girls to herself to keep them away from MC

it would be really exciting if she takes a normal girl appearance and pretends to be just a normal girl and then work behind everyone back trying to ruin MC relationship with the girls and seduce him

ok ok imagination switched off whatever it is the secret i think we will enjoy it considering so far everything delivered is quite nice especially the mystery of that cult it is definitely related (( ehem ehem goddess cult duh ))

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The MC is probably going to be revealed as the prophet of the Goddess later I guess.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one of those special games that gets the full download..no waiting for compressed...and geez nopy is slow today...40 minutes..ugh..2 gig usually takes me 25 minutes..could the extra .2 gig be worth 15 minutes? :O
oh..nm..i had shit going on on my phone..turned that off...26 minutes..HAHAA..thats better...pfft.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Your theory is really plausible, but who do you think could be the godess? Lilly perhaps?
no i don't think so

if my theory is right then the goddess character is yet to be introduced i guess

after all it is early we are still getting to know the characters ( some are still unknown like the one we saw in coffee shop arguing ) and we are still building the relationships part

so my best assumption we are yet to meet her

Reactions: Lemontblanc

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..Jethro Tull's No Lullaby is playing on my puter..i'm playing Pine Falls..and..i do not remember a dame moaning in that song ;) mute sound needs to mute ALL sound..lol..otherwise was a decent update..would have preferred being able to choose from more dames other than the 3 choices given in this update...seeing as i'm not really into any of those ones..lol..hopefully eventually i'll be able to get with the ones i actually like..

Reactions: botc76

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.4] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.23GB

Download Win (174.1MB):
Saves: well since some have been having problem with loading old save file here is mine Just replace it in game folder

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Trying to load any save from the previous update sends me back to main menu. Crunched version.

Reactions: KarayHue
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes