muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.4] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.23GB

Download Win (174.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trying to load any save from the previous update sends me back to main menu. Crunched version.
I dont think the crunched/non-crunched saves are compatible. Downloaded the non-crunched version after using the crunched before and it did the same to me.
That is odd. Try only "crunching" it with BAS' cruncher 3.1 then testing with a previous save before uploading it. I did a partial with videos (There's 30 webm videos that are about 40mb each) and images (718 1-2mb jpegs). I let it run about 5 videos which takes some time and about 40 images. Ran it and it loaded saves correctly. Note. I did not run anything else. Just the cruncher. It's not needed to redistribute it (made with RenPy 6.99) or to run UnRen (it's already unpacked). I have to be careful and can't compress anything rn since a fan on the back of my case just quit and I'm taking it easy until I can get it looked at and the fan replaced.
Edited.. The temps in my home can quickly hit 32-33 celsius (90-92f) before we turn on the air conditioner so I don't want to risk running the pc too hot.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
to be honest..i do not think any of the choices have any impact(other than some lead to sex) otherwise..i think no matter what you choose they all still want you...listen..i like a Daniels K game as much as the next guy..BUT..there is (so far) absolutely no consequence ..ya want sex..have sex..ya dont..dont..she still adores ya...not even a single "well fuck you then loser" no-one has a soul...

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Thought it was a Gravity Falls parody at first from the title.
Nice to see the creator is making it in RenPy
I'm not familiar with Gravity Falls and haven't played this yet but the first thing that came to mind for me was with John Candy.

hankheavens

Sep 3, 2017
so..Jethro Tull's No Lullaby is playing on my puter..i'm playing Pine Falls..and..i do not remember a dame moaning in that song ;) mute sound needs to mute ALL sound..lol..otherwise was a decent update..would have preferred being able to choose from more dames other than the 3 choices given in this update...seeing as i'm not really into any of those ones..lol..hopefully eventually i'll be able to get with the ones i actually like..
Good shout on 'Tull'!

First band I ever saw live! :D

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
to be honest..i do not think any of the choices have any impact(other than some lead to sex) otherwise..i think no matter what you choose they all still want you...listen..i like a Daniels K game as much as the next guy..BUT..there is (so far) absolutely no consequence ..ya want sex..have sex..ya dont..dont..she still adores ya...not even a single "well fuck you then loser" no-one has a soul...
I could be wrong, and have missed the mark in the story, but, I think he has done this for a twist later on. It is just the way that I have read it.

Reactions: henry hopkin

pb03

Jun 3, 2017
That is odd. Try only "crunching" it with BAS' cruncher 3.1 then testing with a previous save before uploading it. I did a partial with videos (There's 30 webm videos that are about 40mb each) and images (718 1-2mb jpegs). I let it run about 5 videos which takes some time and about 40 images. Ran it and it loaded saves correctly. Note. I did not run anything else. Just the cruncher. It's not needed to redistribute it (made with RenPy 6.99) or to run UnRen (it's already unpacked). I have to be careful and can't compress anything rn since a fan on the back of my case just quit and I'm taking it easy until I can get it looked at and the fan replaced.
Edited.. The temps in my home can quickly hit 32-33 celsius (90-92f) before we turn on the air conditioner so I don't want to risk running the pc too hot.
U do realize that ppl are gonna start shit talking you and how you are milking your f95zone account, talking about needing a new better computer, and that you can only compress so many games in a month. next thing you know you are gonna have health/personal problems, resulting in an inability to finish this months compressed files..... then you'll be in the dog house?!?

Lol, sorry I know it's off topic couldn't help it. Well hopefully some one will sort out the compression at some point. Thanks

Reactions: ILCjr

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.4] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.23GB

Download Win (174.1MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this!

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes