playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That is odd. Try only "crunching" it with BAS' cruncher 3.1 then testing with a previous save before uploading it. I did a partial with videos (There's 30 webm videos that are about 40mb each) and images (718 1-2mb jpegs). I let it run about 5 videos which takes some time and about 40 images. Ran it and it loaded saves correctly. Note. I did not run anything else. Just the cruncher. It's not needed to redistribute it (made with RenPy 6.99) or to run UnRen (it's already unpacked). I have to be careful and can't compress anything rn since a fan on the back of my case just quit and I'm taking it easy until I can get it looked at and the fan replaced.
Edited.. The temps in my home can quickly hit 32-33 celsius (90-92f) before we turn on the air conditioner so I don't want to risk running the pc too hot.
As you said i tried with bas cruncher 3.1 (did not used unren) still same problem. you can check for yourself.
tried the original game file same problem old save brings to start page.
i don't think there is problem with the crunched version.
As jamdan said the even the original game is not loading the old save.

EDIT: my guess is that people who made saves on xx version works, and people with xx version save not work o_O

Last edited:

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Not really liking his games anymore. The whole introduce a bunch of girls and make you choose is annoying. I had always hoped he'd add Harem endings but he never seems to do that. It seems to be the exact same pattern with his games so I think I'll just stop now.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok. I see I'm not only one with save issues. When I try to load them I'm kicked back at main screen. But, it's funny...My saves made during 0.1 and 0.2 version works fine and it is possible to play from there. Now...After any save which predates 0.3 version is loaded, any further attempt to load 0.3 saves results in loading last save made in 0.2 version instead of sending back to main screen.
For some of us something degenerated 0.3 saves. It would be nice to discover what...

Reactions: Freezer14

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Getting to the last point before the update should not be a problem if saves are corrupted. Press Ctrl and you can skip through the entire game in less than a minute

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
You really expect people to search or at the very least look before asking questions? :sneaky:
they usually links compressed versions to opening page,didn't saw it there that's why I asked,and yes I always look at thread posts before asking any game related questions ,but this time I assumed nobody made any compress version yet since there was no link at opening page.

Reactions: lbt

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Nothing surprises me on this site anymore, I guess looking back two pages is hard work for some people :p
Thanks for answering me,and i always look back,cause i know that's a good practice,but since there was no link at opening page ,i assumed nobody made compress version yet,sorry for giving u trouble.

Reactions: Mormont

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
if we give up on dreams we'd become nothing more than mere malesluts...

Come on! lazyfuckers ! I know you have the inteligence to use the search tool
please don't give up on dreames but then again aren't we all sluts in these games :p,and I am not stupid but i really don't know how to search for a specific post here.:( I guess i need to spend more time here to know everything.(I didn't even know u can search for specific post).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for answering me,and i always look back,cause i know that's a good practice,but since there was no link at opening page ,i assumed nobody made compress version yet,sorry for giving u trouble.
No worries man. You should take note of the guys that do compressed versions just keep track of their posts (y)

Reactions: orcagaming

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I cannot load any of my 0.3 saves either, but my 0.2 saves do load.

The only difference seems to be that 0.2 was crunched, 0.3 was compressed, and this time I went for the full version of 0.4 as I thought the compressed version of 0.4 posted was not working properly?
Have I misunderstood?

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Love this game. Great models, feels like in a king in that world :)

I hope he does more with the short hair girl at the end. More than just a fling I mean. Preferences....
If not, then its Grace.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes