TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't think I had sex with Alice yet... and I'm trying to harem it...

Millie is not chubby she simply look like realistic milf would do

I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't know who Chandra is and didn't follow her light..... but the girl in Pine Falls is probably the cutest with that hairstyle

as to mention all my choices during the party, I told Lilly I simply want to keep my promises, danced with Mia, played the normal truth or dare and voted for Alice
I think you gotta hit her by the pool on day 1.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think you gotta hit her by the pool on day 1.
Yep, that's a requirement, if you didn't bang her by the pool, you won't bang her now then either and might even be safe to say that you're not on her path to begin with, not sure about that though :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She's the best looking character in the game by far. But I'm impressed that Eerie Entity actually likes her, he usually hates sharing his ladies and she's... you know.
That's because you know she's the "lady of the night", you know what she does for a living, and you start off as nothing more than a client of hers anyway, things get more serious later down the road and I'm sure she'll quit her "profession" at some point :p

Reactions: Attatta and Mytez

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I felt like the last two updates, which I played in one go, have been a little bit underwhelming. If we exclude the Millie scene, everything else was too much vanilla, nothing bad with it but I like a change of pace here and there.
Story is still interesting though, as well as the newly introduced characters.
Now what I hope the most for is Daniels K to focus on what we already got and stop introducing more characters, as there are too many already. A little progression on the main story, a good amount of action with the girls should be the way to go for at least a couple of updates. IMO.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes