acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Concept is an oldie, but a goodie. The girls/renders though are mouth watering. Even Millie the relatively "chubby" chick is delicious and not just in coffee. ;)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I saved around the time the MC was on his way home to the couch near the end of 0.3 and he was not in a conversation or making a decision so that may be why the saves went thru fine.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm on Mia path but knocked up Alice. 10/10
I don't think I had sex with Alice yet... and I'm trying to harem it...
Concept is an oldie, but a goodie. The girls/renders though are mouth watering. Even Millie the relatively "chubby" chick is delicious and not just in coffee. ;)
Millie is not chubby she simply look like realistic milf would do
She may look even more like Chandra from Philly's City of Broken Dreamers, both of them are hot, I really like that hairstyle (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't know who Chandra is and didn't follow her light..... but the girl in Pine Falls is probably the cutest with that hairstyle

as to mention all my choices during the party, I told Lilly I simply want to keep my promises, danced with Mia, played the normal truth or dare and voted for Alice

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm on Mia path but knocked up Alice. 10/10
I did the same in her path too, Mia seems like a lovely person, so I very much doubt that she would mind having a little nephew.

my favorite girls are Mia and Grace
That's what I love/hate about Daniels K, all his ladies are always lovely and it's super hard to choose, even that bitch Lily was kind of sweet in this update. I hope he doesn't introduce more LIs, the one we already have are great and I don't want to have 50 different routes like in Lancaster's.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I did the same in her path too, Mia seems like a lovely person, so I very much doubt that she would mind having a little nephew.

That's what I love/hate about Daniels K, all his ladies are always lovely and it's super hard to choose, even that bitch Lily was kind of sweet in this update. I hope he doesn't introduce more LIs, the one we already have are great and I don't want to have 50 different routes like in Lancaster's.
but we got introduced to Belle and her crew of rapists

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm honestly expecting someone to interrupt them and nothing happening. Those characters feel similar to the cultists, where only one of them matters, so I'm not too bothered by the rape gang.
you know there is a whole town of women that hadn't been dicked in a long time and there was a croud at the party house... if I was the MC I'd risk the myst outside...

• Haha
Reactions: Mytez

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
looks like Lisas sister (from becoming a rockstar) from another developer likes the main character
I saw that :love: she is also one of the girls at the end scene as well wanting the D :LOL: Also found this from another game Family Matters where there is two Lisa's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heaven :love: Pitrik \m/ should see this as well if he hasn't already

• Love
Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes