Easo

May 27, 2018
I gotta say - Millie is not a standard character for these games. Yes, body itself primarily, because well, everyone else usually is just too perfect 11/10, while she very obviously is not.
And of course the whole milking fetish adds to it.

Apr 14, 2019
I gotta say - Millie is not a standard character for these games. Yes, body itself primarily, because well, everyone else usually is just too perfect 11/10, while she very obviously is not.
And of course the whole milking fetish adds to it.
I find her look to be exotic like asian/native american/south american kind of look~~~~:):):)

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I was wondering what happened to the dev who made LBH... and now I find that I'm late to the party. But that's okay. I'll enjoy it just the same.

Reactions: Volta

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(The image shows one possible choice out of many)
Hey everyone!
Version 0.4 of Pine Falls is now available to Tier 3 Patrons in both MAC and PC formats along with the walkthrough at this link :
As usual I suggest playing the game first then checking out the walkthrough to avoid any early spoilers. Also please remember to report any bugs or issues that you might encounter as there might be some.
It will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled, later in the month.
Features :
- 160 new images
- New video animations
- Truth or dare game (simple game and dirty game)
- Lots of choices
- Intriguing story line
- New sounds, voice, music, and other.
This version was a bit more difficult to create than the previous ones because the scenes were heavier than usual and it took more time to render (hence the 160 new images instead of 180+). However I do think that it's one of the best updates so far, especially the dirty version of the truth or dare game. This version has a bit of everyone including the main characters Grace, Alice and Mia and there are different choices that lead to different outcomes, more than usual. This version sheds more light on the characters and what type of persons they are while also bringing romance and kink into the play. If you're a fan of Grace you can chose her to be your main focus, the same goes for Mia and Alice, it's up to you.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
Remember to click the heart button and have a great weekend!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

(The image shows one possible choice out of many)
Hey everyone!
Version 0.4 of Pine Falls is now available to Tier 3 Patrons in both MAC and PC formats along with the walkthrough at this link :
As usual I suggest playing the game first then checking out the walkthrough to avoid any early spoilers. Also please remember to report any bugs or issues that you might encounter as there might be some.
It will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled, later in the month.
Features :
- 160 new images
- New video animations
- Truth or dare game (simple game and dirty game)
- Lots of choices
- Intriguing story line
- New sounds, voice, music, and other.
This version was a bit more difficult to create than the previous ones because the scenes were heavier than usual and it took more time to render (hence the 160 new images instead of 180+). However I do think that it's one of the best updates so far, especially the dirty version of the truth or dare game. This version has a bit of everyone including the main characters Grace, Alice and Mia and there are different choices that lead to different outcomes, more than usual. This version sheds more light on the characters and what type of persons they are while also bringing romance and kink into the play. If you're a fan of Grace you can chose her to be your main focus, the same goes for Mia and Alice, it's up to you.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!
Remember to click the heart button and have a great weekend!
And now I'm pumped up, totally ready for the update! :love:

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
And now I'm pumped up, totally ready for the update! :love:
The same here, Daniels deserves so much more attention, it's a shame that after three updates there were just 32 pages of comments despite the fact Pine Falls has really gorgeous and appealing girls, high-quality renders and an intriguing story. Hope it will change with next updates. Honestly, who wouldn't want to be, at least for a day, the only guy in the town full of these beauties? :p And so many of them are interested in you without any effort :D C'mooon! ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
it's a shame that after three updates there were just 32 pages of comments despite the fact Pine Falls has really gorgeous and appealing girls
Feel free to start a discussion, most of us would happily talk about the mysteries, the girls or our theories. It's just that some of us play a lot of games and we sometimes forget about most of them.

And I agree with Daniels, even if his endings are a little bit iffy (which happens to the majority of VNs), he's one of the most consistent devs out there. He gives a good amount of interesting content each mont without much delays and seems to learn from his mistakes.

So, who are you guys going to take to the party in your canon route?

McKay

Sep 22, 2018
Feel free to start a discussion, most of us would happily talk about the mysteries, the girls or our theories. It's just that some of us play a lot of games and we sometimes forget about most of them.
Yeah I know there are a lot of games and the fact I like Pine Falls doesn't mean that everyone has to like it :) But a little bit more active thread it surely can be but please no this type of discussion like in BaDIK thread and this "... is the best girl" :rolleyes: Some small talk about mysteries or theories would be way better but I'm more of a reader than a writer :D
I'm definitely going with Grace - as I said before she's a redhead with beautiful green eyes and freckles and I love it :love: And also her character seems to be the most attractive for me. But she is not a best girl, she's just MY favorite and the one I'll take with me out of a town :p
Who's your favorite, Mytez and also other guys?

Lemontblanc

Jun 26, 2018
Don't you think that the garage owner is acting a little weird? I have a sentiment that he has something to do with the disappearances...

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes