• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The graphics are good. But what could be more trivial than the sexual adventures of a mature man. That's right - NOTHING. This is already bored. We all know the magnet. The greater the potential difference between plus and minus, the more they attract. In relationships, people also. Many will agree with me that the relationship: interracial white - black, old - young, high - low, etc. look the most attractive. I think the same approach should be used when creating the plot of the game.
I apologize if I hurt someone's tender feelings. This is just my subjective opinion.
Opinions are like ass holes everyone has one.. nothing wrong with that.. however in terms of adult games a mature MC is a while raven or a five leaf clover

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
at least we know we'll get regular updates and a complete game...good track record for the dev...i loved LBH which is why i'm hyped for this..i know the Rose debacle pissed off many..but thats redhead syndrome talking..many of you suffer the affliction..HAHAA!!! Team-MillieMilk!!!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
at least we know we'll get regular updates and a complete game...good track record for the dev...i loved LBH which is why i'm hyped for this..i know the Rose debacle pissed off many..but thats redhead syndrome talking..many of you suffer the affliction..HAHAA!!! Team-MillieMilk!!!
Redheads are great!
We interrupt the usual programming to advertise MillieMilk , a gallon a day keeps depression at bay.. and it gives that smooth flavor to coffee and tea.
And drinking it from the bottle is considered well mannered table behaviour

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
His games are pretty vanilla romance based. One had a bit of NTR thrown in but there is no extreme stuff.

If you are hoping for hardcore corruption and all that jazz this probably won't be for you.
Zero fetishes satisfied in other words. That's mostly the norm though (other than the ever present incest). The most daring thing in most of the popular games is the MC maybe poking some girl in the butt with his pinkie.

Still renders look great and someone said ren'py so I will keep an eye on this.

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
No milk, I'm good thank you.

Good things I want to say:

Game have a potential
Models are good
Place is good
The place is the real protagonist here boys
Mature MC with sense of humor (Getting tired of one dimensional MC who just want to fuck Mom or/and Sis)

Nitpicky things I want to say:

Grace is Plot Mama will feed you when asked but will not feed you if you ask more.... maybe later, still love Grace though (I just wish MC do something before asking someone for plot progression).
Need moar titty especially the big one not the fat one(you know who, no hate).

Good start, no wonder this game got good rating
Is 2019 the comeback of great devs of this past few years? PhillyGames, DrPinkCake, LewdLab, and then this guy?

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
Story reminds me of Wayward Pines(2015-2016)tv series which was pretty good one.Very close storyline aswell crashing ur car middle of nowhere.U cannot leave town and dangerous things happens in nights.People were also weird like this.I felt like watching series all over again.Cant wait for next update!!!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ok time to call the SKWAD to try the game for me as I trust their opinions ! @Eerie Entity , @King Monkey Mon , @Kukothemadhatter , @Johnny-Doe , @TiffanyMonroe

Go forth and tell me if this is more MGA where it shouldnt be played by me, or if its more Lancaster Boarding (hopefully without the Rose stupid-ball action).
Well the others probably already gave it, but I'm giving my green light as well :p
Art is real good, animations are rather good, story seem intriguing, probably going to be eerie even and eerie is my name, haha.
And the ladies, I like them all; Millie and the sisters Alice and Mia, they're lovely :p
Yeah, this was a very good premise, definitely a game I'm eagerly awaiting updates for, so the green light is given, go for it :)

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes