Johnny-Doe

Oh Yes Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Ok time to call the SKWAD to try the game for me as I trust their opinions ! @Eerie Entity , @King Monkey Mon , @Kukothemadhatter , @Johnny-Doe , @TiffanyMonroe

Go forth and tell me if this is more MGA where it shouldnt be played by me, or if its more Lancaster Boarding (hopefully without the Rose stupid-ball action).
I haven't tried it yet...
My guys are fa- erm still playing it. I hope we wont have any surpises in this one, cause i fell in love with that booty in the preview pics.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Another not-so-interesting story by Daniels K.
I only enjoyed his "Zoe's Temptations".
I really hope he will prove I'm wrong about this.

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
something tells me one of the girls ends up getting pregnant, and then she will probably feed her milk to a guy, maybe that's why it says lactation. hopefully it will be a side quest as diaper fetish in his previous game.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Reactions: Eerie Entity

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
"few years ago people there started to vanish, mostly the men"..

Why not put the harem tag on this type of game? Those who like these games will download and play without 'worry' and who do not like will not waste time downloading and testing these games ..

" simple and practical" ..

Reactions: Tiasung and Jubz

C00KIEMONSTER

Jun 3, 2017
Yay! A new title from Daniels K. I really liked the start of this one. The story feels like it's straight out of a M. Night Shyamalan script.
+ Nice renders and grapics
+ An interesting story that leaves you wanting more
+ Really nice use of the music and sound affects
Voice acting seems to be the new hot thing in these VN's. I'm not sure if it's cost effective. Having said that, it feels upscale to have it.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Another not-so-interesting story by Daniels K.
I only enjoyed his "Zoe's Temptations".
I really hope he will prove I'm wrong about this.
Zoe's was decent, but still 2nd best for me... LBS beat it out barely... they both had their pros and cons, but the con in Zoe's pissed me off more than anything in LBSH....

Lancaster dropped the ball with the endings as half of them felt rushed and kinda...silly (to not say stupid) Redhead girl whose name I now forgot, had a horribly rushed ending hence why most people forgot about her. Anna's ending was the "stupid" one... the whole time she is trying to "let the MC play the field" so that at the end he can be hers alone, and in that ending he fucks all her clients... Wow WTG Anna ! you chose him well !! And of course the BS with Rose happened..

Zoe's one BIG flaw for me was how hard the stupid Lust route was pushed on the player, not only in every choice, but even in the narrative... if i wanted Zoe to be a damn Fairy and all love and rainbows LET ME !!! Having that dumbass vampire show up half game and force her into the Lust route for two days-nights was utter BS !! Was happy when the Solar powered fairy showed up, but by that point I was already bitter, the fact that he came back near the end to still try to force Zoe into Lust just sealed the coffin for that game for me... Luckily the ending was very heartfelt and awesome !

But hey those two are still better than what he did with MGA and Stranded with Benefits... those two are a kick in your cum-filled balls... literally he makes you aroused and ready to blow in those games only to halfway kick your balls so hard you voice becomes "sweet"... LOL

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
whats SKWAD?
Its like Squad... only for closer "homies"...

it's more like MC is the only good looking dude in town
I meant in terms of content... After all in Lancaster the MC was the hottest male model despite the dumb bitch side characters that didnt have faces and Abigail (while still a bitch) and Rose (when in dumb bitch mode) said about the Rival male.... Didnt stop the story from letting Rose get plowed like a gutter trash whore by that dude for no reason...

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes