Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Hope that this will be more interesting than his last few games, never really enjoyed them to be honest and the 'sudden' suprises + rushed endings were really a turn-off.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Alright, so... This feels like some weird amalgamation of The Fog, The Village and is probably going to turn into Misery given how some of the women are acting...

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Hm, a town that you can't escape because when you leave at one end you come back in on the other? Wayward Pines much?
yeah, reading the overview, it does has a wayward pines feel. Anyways, I hope this will be as good as Lancaster Boarding House.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"Millie Milk" the milk of champions!!!i'm enjoying this..but feels so deja vu like i just played a v1 of this or something like it a couple months ago o_O
yup..i liked this alot..only found one spelling error too :O thats a good first release.
Millie is a cutie chubby..of course i said yes :p
just noticed it daniels k of LBH fame..hell ya..thats why it was so good..lol

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Its like Squad... only for closer "homies"...

I meant in terms of content... After all in Lancaster the MC was the hottest male model despite the dumb bitch side characters that didnt have faces and Abigail (while still a bitch) and Rose (when in dumb bitch mode) said about the Rival male.... Didnt stop the story from letting Rose get plowed like a gutter trash whore by that dude for no reason...
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity kinda disappointed this game has voice acting it due to that means that would be 1 or 2 extra months that what it would normally take for updates

this main character obviously never heard of Silent Hill if he thinks this idea for a book is not that well known
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity kinda disappointed this game has voice acting it due to that means that would be 1 or 2 extra months that what it would normally take for updates

this writer obviously never heard of Silent Hill if he thinks this idea for a book is not that well known
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just because there's a game, doesn't mean that there can't be a book with similar themes.. it all depends on the execution of the idea

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The tags also look extremely vanilla, I assume that's just for the first release, and not what's planned.
His games are pretty vanilla romance based. One had a bit of NTR thrown in but there is no extreme stuff.

If you are hoping for hardcore corruption and all that jazz this probably won't be for you.

I do believe we shall, Kuko.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
"Millie Milk" the milk of champions!!!i'm enjoying this..but feels so deja vu like i just played a v1 of this or something like it a couple months ago o_O
yup..i liked this alot..only found one spelling error too :O thats a good first release.
Millie is a cutie chubby..of course i said yes :p
just noticed it daniels k of LBH fame..hell ya..thats why it was so good..lol
Millie is THICK, I like THICK yes is the only answer to give.

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The graphics are good. But what could be more trivial than the sexual adventures of a mature man. That's right - NOTHING. This is already bored. We all know the magnet. The greater the potential difference between plus and minus, the more they attract. In relationships, people also. Many will agree with me that the relationship: interracial white - black, old - young, high - low, etc. look the most attractive. I think the same approach should be used when creating the plot of the game.
I apologize if I hurt someone's tender feelings. This is just my subjective opinion.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes