TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just saw the movie "In the mouth of madness" and it reminded me of this game. Anybody else see that movie? Is this based off the book?

Reactions: acewinz

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Gotta play this now. Looks good,posts are good,now time to play HEEEHEE

Sakone

Jun 26, 2017
I feel the game started off really good, but now it's kinda meh... not sure why.. but kinda lost the suspension.
Kinda like the TV-series Wayward Pines(which this game is getting inspiration from). The TV-serie started off amazing, but ended crap as hell.
The graphics in the game are really nice though.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Do I need a walkthou for this?? Don't want to print it cause it cost a arm and leg on ink. Difficult games I print one. But onlt text.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
i lived in the U.S for 7 years and sometimes slipped back to Km..lot of strange looks from Kentucians i'll tell you hwhat :p
this is a VERY long update..no-one should come out of this update feeling cheated in anyway.
I'll bet and every time I go north of the border I can't calculate KM's.. But can't wait to do this ep.

• Haha

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Weapon x released on the u s of a ... mountain lumber jacks or jills always confuse the wrong side of the forest;)

• Haha
Reactions: JeefZ

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I feel the game started off really good, but now it's kinda meh... not sure why.. but kinda lost the suspension.
Kinda like the TV-series Wayward Pines(which this game is getting inspiration from). The TV-serie started off amazing, but ended crap as hell.
The graphics in the game are really nice though.
Probably the same reason "taking a break" from a mainstream game or book series sometimes results in me never finishing. You find other things to do or start mentally picking stuff apart and lose interest. If it was already complete, I bet you would happily play it all the way through, but things can lose momentum in your mind when you have to wait. I blame the age of instant gratification.

Come back every other update (or longer) and it may feel fresher, like something new. I bought Borderlands on disc years ago and got bored with it in a couple days. I downloaded it this year, having forgot I ever brought it until I started playing. Had a blast and even started a second playthrough. It happens, give it some time.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes