MajorDespair

May 26, 2019
The Purgatory movie was pretty good, the rest were better books/short stories than movies (and I got more out of the movies/series watching them after the books ;), but its the creativity and concept that were cool. Oh, fair warning, the 2007 movie version of "The Mist"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It was good up till then though and quite terrifying if you have arachnophobia (like me).
i think any mist type movies/stories and even the famous "The Fog" Movie by John Carpenter probably stem from the book by English Horror writer James Herbert , who wrote "The Fog" " The Rats" "The Dark" and many many others from the 1980s onwards.

Reactions: Canto Forte

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
i think any mist type movies/stories and even the famous "The Fog" Movie by John Carpenter probably stem from the book by English Horror writer James Herbert , who wrote "The Fog" " The Rats" "The Dark" and many many others from the 1980s onwards.
Neato. I remember watching "The Rats" aka "Deadly Eyes" and its ilk (pun intended) in reruns when I was a kid and catching monster mania on TNT I think it was. I imagine the source material was much better, but there is only so much you can do with dachshunds in rat suits for tv. They should have given it the Ray Harryhausen treatment. ;) I imagine I watched "The Fog" as well given I usually love John Carpenters stuff, but its been awhile and I think this era of remakes of remakes has addled my brain some.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Looks like Alice is becoming a yandere her scene with Millie was worrisome :oops:
Haha, I enjoyed that scene as well. Especially since my MC has been loving Milie and self-cock blocking Alice all game because of her attitude problem. I fully expect Alice to break at some point and for the MC to wake up to her raping him. Hopefully with a followup option to toss her needy vag off us or have her sis or Milie bitch slap her.

Reactions: Mormont

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Played this update and liked it .
But when this game is like LBH I have to play it several times more to get all endings , so maybe the orgy has consequences later in the game .
That choice is an interesting one. Going for it

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.5] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.99GB

Download Win (223.3MB): -

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do you think there is a chance that in the future he would be a harem, master-slave relationship and bdsm? :)
In this game or another one?

In this game I doubt it, possible in the future.

This had a little BDSM and My Girlfriends Amnesia had a little bit with certain characters. He hasn't touched harem or master/slave stuff but it depends. He seems to be avoiding the extremes after MGA controversy and relationships tend to be of a romantic nature.

D-R

Jul 3, 2017
I just played it for the first time and i'm loving it a lot, the Silent Hill vibes, a lot of red heads and an MC that looks exactly like me :ROFLMAO:, the story looks interesting, Lancaster Boarding House and now this one, you are awesome Daniels K (y):) GOOD JOB!!! 347610

Reactions: Mormont

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
I'm enjoying this game very much, definitely getting some strong Wayward Pines vibes from it (which is a good thing imo as I very much enjoyed the first season of that show). Character's are solid (so far Grace is best girl, although I'm open to revising that opinion) and the MC has a distinct enough personality while still leaving enough room for players to fill in the gaps, if they are so inclined.

I must say that Alice seems like a disaster waiting to happen. FWIW I traditionally find that the jealous, clingy characters in games annoy me, this isn't the case here as I feel Daniels K has struck a good balance between her negative and positive attributes, so kuddos to him. So now I find that I'm in the position of both looking forward to and dreading the moment she decides to go full 'cut a bitch'.

This one is not to be missed and goes near the top of my watch list, I can't wait for more.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.5] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.99GB

Download Win (223.3MB): -

TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ah it seems like have good graphics, but it barely has anywhere close to 1k frames. Seems like not worth at the moment. will try later on. :giggle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It got lost in the woods ...err ... of no return, apparently;)

Good thing you got a glimpse of it now, who knows where it pops up nexto_O

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just browsing through the WT while the file was d/ling and noticed that I'd gone almost full perv for c1-4. Guess this is going to be a short update for me w/o enough +Romantic points for the Mia bathroom and Alice pool scenes :LOL:
theres a Mia bathroom scene? o_O ya..i'm full perv points to..LOL..SO..i best make a good guy playthrough and go after Mia...i had "Red" vision..saw so many redheads and went into full perv mode :p

• Haha
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes