acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I just saw the movie "In the mouth of madness" and it reminded me of this game. Anybody else see that movie? Is this based off the book?
With Sam Neil? I liked that. Very Lovecraftian/Stephen King ish, which or who did this first or best is up for debate. Always liked the concept. Brings to mind Purgatory (movie and possibly concept) and Kings "Under the Dome" as well. Although this has a bit of King's "Mist" as well. I haven't seen the series Sakone mentioned "Wayward Pines". Might have to look into that, but for now I see more Milie content and an orgy that requires my... attention.

Reactions: MadMac-88

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So ... the scene at the start of the update ... The choice is not very attractive. When you deny the girls you get nothing for it. Its the same as when you agree to them - and then it makes not really sense tbh. there should happen something with "your" girls and not that the just sleep. Thats ok when you had sex with the other, but not when you left them.

Cruger

Apr 11, 2018
I have downloaded (the WIN ver.) from 3 diff sites, all say corrupt file when i try to extract..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no Canto..you failed this city..you know i'd never ever share a dame..so you posted a false video..tsktsk..SHAME..also i'd never use a weapon on a dame...machete is a hell no...tsktsk
ya..i think he got your videos Mormont ..he really needs to cut down his Red Bull intake to under 12 cans a day

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
no Canto..you failed this city..you know i'd never ever share a dame..so you posted a false video..tsktsk..SHAME..also i'd never use a weapon on a dame...machete is a hell no...tsktsk
ya..i think he got your videos Mormont ..he really needs to cut down his Red Bull intake to under 12 cans a day
It was part of training ... You struggled to fit in ... all the boys were ... all over that mustache;)

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
With Sam Neil? I liked that. Very Lovecraftian/Stephen King ish, which or who did this first or best is up for debate. Always liked the concept. Brings to mind Purgatory (movie and possibly concept) and Kings "Under the Dome" as well. Although this has a bit of King's "Mist" as well. I haven't seen the series Sakone mentioned "Wayward Pines". Might have to look into that, but for now I see more Milie content and an orgy that requires my... attention.
Cool I'll watch those movies next.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The best thing in this update is the scene with Millie... the rest is just meh, IMO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and Alice is really a royal pain in the ass, I'm starting to hate that girl.
big Millie fan too...she dresses to enlarge though..she's somewhat smaller than her "frocks" suggest..she's still chubby..but her clothes add 40 lbs..lol

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Cool I'll watch those movies next.
The Purgatory movie was pretty good, the rest were better books/short stories than movies (and I got more out of the movies/series watching them after the books ;), but its the creativity and concept that were cool. Oh, fair warning, the 2007 movie version of "The Mist"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It was good up till then though and quite terrifying if you have arachnophobia (like me).

Last edited:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Played this update and liked it .
But when this game is like LBH I have to play it several times more to get all endings , so maybe the orgy has consequences later in the game .

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes