F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
I think Alice and Grace are kind of overlapping each other.
Both are daring and horny and jealous.
Yet something for sure is that all of girls want MC so much without conditions.
I wonder will there ever be a girl able to reject/resist MC's charm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think Alice and Grace are kind of overlapping each other.
Both are daring and horny and jealous.
Yet something for sure is that all of girls want MC so much without conditions.
I wonder will there ever be a girl able to reject/resist MC's charm.
The jealousy part I can do without. I didn't like how Alice treated Millie That's why for me Mia is my favourite she is much sweeter and doesn't act out with jealousy as Alice does.

Reactions: Rythan25 and erkper

erkper

May 16, 2018
The jealousy part I can do without. I didn't like how Alice treated Millie That's why for me Mia is my favourite she is much sweeter and doesn't act out with jealousy as Alice does.
Yeah, Alice is fast losing appeal to me as well, especially with how she acted after walking in on Mia and MC in the bathroom. I still have Grace #1, Mia #2 for the moment, but that is sure to change when Mia finally gives up her cherry.

• Love

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.5] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 2.99GB

Download Win (223.3MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great Job playb0y44 , Excellent Compressed (y)

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
You have good taste she was the best of that bunch also reminds me of someone can't quite put my finger on who though :p
i have not tried this one yet, but there are simply too many gorgeous ladies for me to let it sit for too long. little miss cute and freckles? hmmm. to me she looks sorta similar to the younger sister from the Bright Sun game that was completed before that dev got lost in ideas for a followup. i forget the name now, its been a while.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i have not tried this one yet, but there are simply too many gorgeous ladies for me to let it sit for too long. little miss cute and freckles? hmmm. to me she looks sorta similar to the younger sister from the Bright Sun game that was completed before that dev got lost in ideas for a followup. i forget the name now, its been a while.
Blooming Love?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
we are far enough in now we can see the main-dames...they seem fairly settled(i think) SO..in grand F95 tradition..RANK YOUR DAMES!!! i get the feeling it'll be Mia and Grace battling for the lead...my #1 after the content so far i guess is Grace with Millie on the side...Mia is adorable..but she is so bland in a game that eschews the bland and goes for the crazy...

Aug 5, 2016

HAHAHAHA my fuckin jaw hit the floor when I saw Lilly drinking the same whisky that I drink (The real life version is called The Famous Grouse)

And it should not be drunk out of the bottle like that. It's the least pleasant way to experience that kind of liquor

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
we are far enough in now we can see the main-dames...they seem fairly settled(i think) SO..in grand F95 tradition..RANK YOUR DAMES!!! i get the feeling it'll be Mia and Grace battling for the lead...my #1 after the content so far i guess is Grace with Millie on the side...Mia is adorable..but she is so bland in a game that eschews the bland and goes for the crazy...
There's no contest there: Grace is the only dame for me. She ticks all my boxes: redhead, killer body, angel face with eyes do die for, freckles and dimples, and she is funny as hell. And her laughter is cute too... Just pure perfection.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
To me it hasnt changed from the start... personality IS important, but looks matter a GREAT DEAL, and you cant overcome it that easily...

1. Grace - she was leading at the start, she is still leading...
2. Alice - she has dropped from being nearly tied for first due to her jealousy BS and meanness to the others in the Harem.
3. Mia - cute and innocent, but still not as curvy as the two top spots... sorry Mia...
4. Bella - was that the name of the chick that is hooking up with Freckles (Cindy?)
5. Linda- I forgot her name, but the fact that she is into BDSM bullshit takes her down several spots (she could have been a contender for top spot).
6. Lily - Again if she wasnt into wanting to piss in people's mouth and acting like a ruffian, she could have been higher.
7. Cindy - something about her makes her ugly to me.. might be the makeup around her eyes...
8. Millie - fat chicks need love too... but they gotta pay !!

Reactions: Mytez

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
1. Millie :love:
distant 2. Lily
more distant 3. Grace
4. The rest

erkper

May 16, 2018
1. Grace
2. Mia (hopefully to move up to #1 next update)
3. Alice (not digging the jealousy)
4. Cindy (not a main chick, but here she lands)
5. Lily
6. Linda

Yes, that's it.

jerbear

Jul 10, 2017
What is the name of the song in from the title page? and where can i get the full thing?

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes