kymico

Nov 29, 2016
My 2 cents. Please be kind.

Pine Falls started off interesting but the story line feels it lacks substance at this point. This isn't a deal breaker given the nature of what this game really is... a sex harem simulator in it's purest form with 8-100 beautiful models of all shapes, colors and sizes to "fall on your pine cone". My major gripe is the writing itself that I'll rank somewhere between bad and boring. A lot of needless text with little actual content to read (aka everyone sounds like an airhead).

Overall, I truly enjoyed Daniels first game (amnesia) but this game is pretty much the same like his last one with a "you have a somewhat girlfriend but not really", most choices don't matter except to maybe skip some scenes and every girl takes turns jumping on your dick with barely any effort whatsoever. I understand maybe 1-2 characters (like Millie's confidence issues) but "hey guy, want to all these girls to gang bang you?" "um, what's your name??" "Cindy. Please proceed and put your big dong in my cinnamon bun hole now?" "k"

That being said, it's a fun distraction but I feel there's a potential of a lot more with the artist. Now that he has nearly 800 patreons perhaps he can hire a GOOD part-time writer (not translator) to proof-read and more importantly add some quality substance to his work could really propel him into the big leagues. Imagine these models with Dr Pink Cake level of writing.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

I prepared a number of 6 wallpapers in full HD 4k resolution based on the last update for you guys to enjoy and while doing that vote on your favorite! (You can vote more than one)
As you know, from time to time I like to play around with new lights and styles and in the process find ways to improve on the games. While some of these rendering ways might not make it to the game, some will. The problem is that with specialized lighting comes a big downside and that's time. It takes too long to render everything this way but with every new try it's starting to look better and better.
Here are the wallpapers, image and the download link for 4k HD :
1. Alice :

2. Belle :

3. Cindy :

4. Grace :

5. Lilly :

6. Mia :

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So, started this tonight and yeah I can see Alice's jealousy thing being an annoying issue anyway, the models look good and I'm not far enough in to comment on the writing but I'm not a fan of the voice acting, I get the idea of improving the presentation but I'm generally not a fan of it in these style of games and it being limited aside, the voices don't feel, at least IMO like they fit the characters or models and doesn't help that it reminds me of Perverted Action: Legacy and I'm pretty sure it's the same woman doing the voices because Mia's voice immediately reminded me of Iku's and Grace's also reminded me of another character from that so it makes me start thinking of PAL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalish

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Grace is the winner of the 4k wallpaper contest!)
Hey everyone!
As scheduled, Pine Falls 0.5 is now available to Tier 2 Patrons in both MAC and Windows formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
The Mega version was re-uploaded as there were some typos and spelling errors that had to be taken care of. Also, there are some issues with posting the links so they were shorten in order to work, I suspect this will be resolved quickly by Patreon. However, you can download the game with no problems, the only difference is that instead of having a long mega download link I had to shorten it for it to work.
After playing around with some lights while working on the wallpapers, I decided to use some of them on a more regular basis in game, so expect to see more artistic visuals from now on.
Enjoy and let me know what you think!

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
This game has beautiful renders, has an interesting plot and nice girls but god damn those animation loops are meh. I kind of wish the dev would just put that render time into making more still frames and scenes rather than ugly loops...

Am I alone in feeling like this?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
This game has beautiful renders, has an interesting plot and nice girls but god damn those animation loops are meh. I kind of wish the dev would just put that render time into making more still frames and scenes rather than ugly loops...

Am I alone in feeling like this?
I'm not that big of a fan of animations for the most part in general and would rather more, quality still images.

Dec 31, 2018
I also have the problem that my latest saves from v0.4 are not working. Interesstingly the very first saves from older versions seem to work.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Annoying bug that the sounds still play even though all the sliders are at minimum AND the mute is activated :(

Reactions: erkper

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God damn! Only 0.5 and already 3gb download?! Is it really that hard for these devs to use lossy compression? Literally 0 image quality is lost and 80% of file size is gone. . . . .
Might want to learn the difference between lossless and lossy compression before telling devs what to do.

Lossy perma removes data, lossless reduces image size.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What i liked to know why the mc is so eager to leave paradise ?? Come on man you have a nice place filled with hot chicks who seem all to eager now to have sex with mc and all he is thinking about is how fast i can leave this place ?? o_O

Please dont make mc leave this place.. :devilish: He should be acting like a real king now. he was even crowened for god sake !!:love: Mc needs to stay and create a huge orgy/Harem. :whistle:

Reactions: Broly1997

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
What i liked to know why the mc is so eager to leave paradise ?? Come on man you have a nice place filled with hot chicks who seem all to eager now to have sex with mc and all he is thinking about is how fast i can leave this place ?? o_O
You also have to worry when the next supply truck crashes into "paradise" or if you will run out of food by then. Also, there is this little fog monster out there and you could dissolve into nothingness at any minute... :whistle:

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
And only burgers to eat ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Details details !! :devilish: See the bigger picture. He leaves this place and he will return to his boring life.. I rather have short lifespan and this paradise then returning the mc to his old boring life he was not even eager to return to begin with.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

Please dont make mc leave this place.. :devilish: He should be acting like a real king now. he was even crowened for god sake !!:love: Mc needs to stay and create a huge orgy/Harem. :whistle:
You can have all the pussy in the world, but sometimes getting back to reality is better and less spooky.
That's kinda the one great point about the supernatural element of this game. It somewhat reminds me of some really good horror/thrillers and isn't just a cheap look zombies/vampires etc.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
You know that situation when the weather forecast is totaly wrong and on some mysterious way you get the blame for that ?
And then from all sides ? By hordes of women? You would run for less.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes