Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I wonder if it will be possible to see all the "special scenes" in the next update if you use console commands to max points with everyone... lol!

greattaste

Dec 9, 2018
My 2 cents. Please be kind.

Pine Falls started off interesting but the story line feels it lacks substance at this point. This isn't a deal breaker given the nature of what this game really is... a sex harem simulator in it's purest form with 8-100 beautiful models of all shapes, colors and sizes to "fall on your pine cone". My major gripe is the writing itself that I'll rank somewhere between bad and boring. A lot of needless text with little actual content to read (aka everyone sounds like an airhead).

Overall, I truly enjoyed Daniels first game (amnesia) but this game is pretty much the same like his last one with a "you have a somewhat girlfriend but not really", most choices don't matter except to maybe skip some scenes and every girl takes turns jumping on your dick with barely any effort whatsoever. I understand maybe 1-2 characters (like Millie's confidence issues) but "hey guy, want to all these girls to gang bang you?" "um, what's your name??" "Cindy. Please proceed and put your big dong in my cinnamon bun hole now?" "k"

That being said, it's a fun distraction but I feel there's a potential of a lot more with the artist. Now that he has nearly 800 patreons perhaps he can hire a GOOD part-time writer (not translator) to proof-read and more importantly add some quality substance to his work could really propel him into the big leagues. Imagine these models with Dr Pink Cake level of writing.
Not really, I dont care to see another main love interest get burned alive just for the shock factor

Reactions: Ceesko and MrDL

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Had a quick look, and everything points to that not only are you not the only French person/French-speaking person, but also that Daniel K aren't making this game just for you.
Then again, like I wrote, I only had a quick look so I could be wrong.
Okay, I'd love to take a look at f95's traffic with you. But yeah it's probably his english speaking french patreons asking him for a french version in english, you're right!

And most f95's users are from only french speaking countries, cause yeah french is the most used languague in the world and what are, like 10 billions?

SURE!

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Had a quick look, and everything points to that not only are you not the only French person/French-speaking person, but also that Daniel K aren't making this game just for you.
Then again, like I wrote, I only had a quick look so I could be wrong.
I get it he might be trying to hit a larger niche, but it's not like websites offering downloads with adult game content are french websites.

And he could speak french, or someone offered him to make a french translation so it might not have been really time consuming and easy to do, all I was saying is that it's probably not the best marketing move and that he should worry about completing the game instead of getting a french version out there.

It can make sense, but the reason is not obvious, my bad.

If someone handed him a french version without him having to put any work or money into it, then I would get it.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Okay, I'd love to take a look at f95's traffic with you. But yeah it's probably his english speaking french patreons asking him for a french version in english, you're right!

And most f95's users are from only french speaking countries, cause yeah french is the most used languague in the world and what are, like 10 billions?

SURE!
I think Daniels does a French version because he was asked to. It is translated by a person who knows French rather than a native speaker and French is the 4th most spoken language in the world behind. Mandarin, English and Spanish.

Reactions: Freezer14

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017

SURE!
'f95's traffic' 'f95's users'. He isn't making the game just for f95zone either, Pine Falls isn't a f95zone exclusive.
I get it he might be trying to hit a larger niche, but it's not like websites offering downloads with adult game content are french websites.

And he could speak french, or someone offered him to make a french translation so it might not have been really time consuming and easy to do, all I was saying is that it's probably not the best marketing move and that he should worry about completing the game instead of getting a french version out there.

It can make sense, but the reason is not obvious, my bad.

If someone handed him a french version without him having to put any work or money into it, then I would get it.
The French version has been a part of it since before v 0.2:

Pine Falls 0.1e - Released to Tier 2 + French Version
and it is still released monthly, so it is probably anything but time consuming for him to do.

"[...] all I was saying is that it's probably not the best marketing move and that he should worry about completing the game instead of getting a french version out there."
No, what you said was:
lol there's no point in doing a french version [...]
with the only reason given as to why was that you comprehend English well enough to follow the story.
So yeah, feck everyone who can't understand English. <- Remarquer: le sarcasme.

Reactions: Freezer14

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I think Daniels does a French version because he was asked to. It is translated by a person who knows French rather than a native speaker and French is the 4th most spoken language in the world behind. Mandarin, English and Spanish.
You forgot arabic, it's just not a priority.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
I have no issues with an english speaking dev making a french translation in the final version, it's not the case.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
He'll have to keep up with the french version for each update, that's what gets me worried.

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
He'll have to keep up with the french version for each update, that's what gets me worried.
He has been doing a French version since LBH so I don't think it hinders him too much, he codes the translation whilst rendering the next update.

Reactions: SolarGuy

arms99

May 11, 2018
Can't wait for this update, my 3 favorite girls Grace, Alice and Mia are supposed to get scenes in this update :sneaky:

The only way that it can be better is if all 3 are in the same scene :love:

I think the MC needs to teach them that sharing is caring.

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
Can't wait for this update, my 3 favorite girls Grace, Alice and Mia are supposed to get scenes in this update :sneaky:

The only way that it can be better is if all 3 are in the same scene :love:

I think the MC needs to teach them that sharing is caring.
So would you mind sharing your wife with others?

• Wow
Reactions: SolarGuy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But ... what about about what the wife thinks about it ... Are we just assuming full control;)?!?

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
6lds19.jpg

Hey everyone!

Pine Falls version 0.6 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons for both Windows and MAC users, along with the walkthrough at this link : It will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled.

You can find it as a standalone version(3.5gb) or as a patch version(400mb). You will need version 0.5 to be installed on your computer for the patch version to work, instructions about installation can be found on the download page. Since this is the first try at a patch version, please let me know if you encounter any issues with it. I tested it myself and as far as I can tell it works perfectly (On windows systems, I do not own a MAC).

This has to be the most kinky version so far as it features multiple dirty and exciting scenes, here's a glimpse :

- Pussy pump kink.

- Having "fun" while someone is sleeping next to you.

- Virginity loss. (this one is more romantic than kinky but works both ways)

- 160 new renders including animations.

- And more. (Yeah, there's more)

This version features all of the three main girls, Alice, Mia and Grace and depending on your choices so far you can access one or more of their scenes. This is also the version where we break 1000+ renders in total, at full HD 1920*1080 including animations!

Not only that, but as I mentioned in a previous post, new lights and render techniques were used in this version and some just look stunning.

Did I mention that if you played your cards right you might be able to take the next step with Mia? You probably figured that out... Make sure to check the walkthrough after you play the game to see if you missed something and how you could make it happen.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave a heart for the next 1000 renders!

Thank you everyone for your support, this is truly an amazing milestone we reached here!

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes