SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

(Image from coming version)
Hey everyone!
As scheduled, Pine Falls 0.5 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons for both MAC and Windows, along with the walkthrough at this link :
Tier 0 Patrons also received version 0.3 of Pine Falls, which can be found over here :
Please remember to report any issues that you might have so I can fix them.
As for the coming version, I would rather not give out any spoilers just yet except that I decided to take some render lights that were used in the wallpaper renders and use them in game, so far they look great!
Enjoy and have a great day!

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Depending on your path there are 3 scenes with Millie, scenes with Alice and Grace, a scene with Lilly and the cult and the orgy of this update. there was usually 2-3 scenes per update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
0.6 is due mid month around the 15th
The guy just above my post ask why it was not uploaded yet and that is why I ask that person if 0.6 came out yet.

Yes I know updates normally come out mid month for this and is why I ask the poster if 0.6 was out already.

Reactions: SolarGuy

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Not sure what that guy a1fox3 was referring to was talking about (post seems to be deleted so can't follow the chain). Anyways:

Credit where credit is due. is actually one of the most punctual and reliable Devs out there when it comes to releases. He is also solid at finishing games and doesn't drag things out past their natural conclusion with padding and meandering updates. If one is a fan/patron of his work, fast content releases is actually one of the perks (y)

Fancy Dan

Aug 2, 2018
I hope the creator is reading this, because oooooh man it's a great game! The music, the sounds, even a little voice over. Kudos to that. There are games with interesting plots and great characters, but this is the first one with so much attention to sound on top of it. It really gives a wholesome, engrossing feeling while playing. Except when it comes to the sex scenes. It's hard to loop moans without it becoming obvious.

Still - amazing! The only reason I'm not calling this a masterpiece is that the actual writing is very basic (even though the mc is a writer). Great ideas, but the wording needs more flair, soul and just...more, I guess. Nonetheless, it's worth it for the atmosphere and renders alone :)

Last edited:

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Not sure what that guy a1fox3 was referring to was talking about (post seems to be deleted so can't follow the chain). Anyways:

Credit where credit is due. is actually one of the most punctual and reliable Devs out there when it comes to releases. He is also solid at finishing games and doesn't drag things out past their natural conclusion with padding and meandering updates. If one is a fan/patron of his work, fast content releases is actually one of the perks (y)
Yeah along with Mr Jet and some other guys. I also have a huge respect for Dr. Pink even if he takes more time sometimes, he doesn't disappoint.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
6ahs7.jpg

Hey everyone!
The French version of Pine Falls 0.5 is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons, as usual in both Windows and MAC formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :

As for the coming 0.6 update, the ETA is 16th of this month (6 days away). This update will feature lots of new renders, sounds and voice as well as story line progression.

What's so special about this update? Depending on your choices so far you will unlock certain scenes with any of the three girls, Grace, Alice and Mia. For example if you are into Alice and favored her, you will unlock her special scene (small spoiler in the above image) and the same goes for the other two girls. If you are into Mia... This might just be the right time...

Also, this 0.6 update will be delivered as a patch, so make sure you have the 0.5 version downloaded and installed for it to work. You have plenty of time to do that until release so there's no rush.

I really think that this 0.6 update is one of the best so far, if not the best. It's going to have kink, romance, story and more!

Thank you for your support and have a great weekend!

Last edited:

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 368338

Hey everyone!
The French version of Pine Falls 0.5 is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons, as usual in both Windows and MAC formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :

As for the coming 0.6 update, the ETA is 16th of this month (6 days away). This update will feature lots of new renders, sounds and voice as well as story line progression.

What's so special about this update? Depending on your choices so far you will unlock certain scenes with any of the three girls, Grace, Alice and Mia. For example if you are into Alice and favored her, you will unlock her special scene (small spoiler in the above image) and the same goes for the other two girls. If you are into Mia... This might just be the right time...

Also, this 0.6 update will be delivered as a patch, so make sure you have the 0.5 version downloaded and installed for it to work. You have plenty of time to do that until release so there's no rush.

I really think that this 0.6 update is one of the best so far, if not the best. It's going to have kink, romance, story and more!

Thank you for your support and have a great weekend!
lol there's no point in doing a french version, it's wasting time, I'm french and I'll still play the english version... but oh well I guess I can't do shit about it.

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
lol there's no point in doing a french version, it's wasting time, I'm french and I'll still play the english version... but oh well I guess I can't do shit about it.
Had a quick look, and everything points to that not only are you not the only French person/French-speaking person, but also that Daniel K aren't making this game just for you.
Then again, like I wrote, I only had a quick look so I could be wrong.

Reactions: Freezer14
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes