Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. looks like today ... tomorrow ... the day after tomorrow ... Happy gaming reminiscence;)!!

View attachment 373083

Hey everyone!

Pine Falls version 0.6 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons for both Windows and MAC users, along with the walkthrough at this link : It will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled.

You can find it as a standalone version(3.5gb) or as a patch version(400mb). You will need version 0.5 to be installed on your computer for the patch version to work, instructions about installation can be found on the download page. Since this is the first try at a patch version, please let me know if you encounter any issues with it. I tested it myself and as far as I can tell it works perfectly (On windows systems, I do not own a MAC).

This has to be the most kinky version so far as it features multiple dirty and exciting scenes, here's a glimpse :

- Pussy pump kink.

- Having "fun" while someone is sleeping next to you.

- Virginity loss. (this one is more romantic than kinky but works both ways)

- 160 new renders including animations.

- And more. (Yeah, there's more)

This version features all of the three main girls, Alice, Mia and Grace and depending on your choices so far you can access one or more of their scenes. This is also the version where we break 1000+ renders in total, at full HD 1920*1080 including animations!

Not only that, but as I mentioned in a previous post, new lights and render techniques were used in this version and some just look stunning.

Did I mention that if you played your cards right you might be able to take the next step with Mia? You probably figured that out... Make sure to check the walkthrough after you play the game to see if you missed something and how you could make it happen.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave a heart for the next 1000 renders!

Thank you everyone for your support, this is truly an amazing milestone we reached here!

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Is the dev aware of the bug with animations not honoring audio setting? No mention of audio in that release note. :unsure:

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
When I copy the update patch,Should I keep the older files or just replace it?
Did it myself..Just extract the update patch somewhere and the bring the game folder in it to the Pine falls(0.5) folder and copy it..replace the older files

Jun 26, 2019
*Sniff Sniff* Another Great Game Updated.
Like the Silent Hill Concept...

Ill keep waiting until this game comes to complete.

Thanks for the Update!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pine Falls 0.6 Patch (source 469 mb)

unofficial compressed 41mb:
done by Cruncher v0.4b(BAS@f95zone)

Pine Falls [v0.6] [Daniels K] (3.4 gb rar pc original)

239 mb rar unofficial PC compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes