arms99

May 11, 2018
I had to add points with the console but if you play strictly after the walkthrough you should be able to get it done.

The walkthrough is already updated.
You were right, you can get all the scenes in a single playthrough without having to resort to console cheats. You just need to be very careful balancing your romantic vs pervy points and get all the Mia points available.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You were right, you can get all the scenes in a single playthrough without having to resort to console cheats. You just need to be very careful balancing your romantic vs pervy points and get all the Mia points available.
Yup. I didn't do that thats why i had to change some points in the console.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Loaded this game up for the 6th time, and, like the very first time when I started playing this game thought:

"Yep, this game has the nicest title-screen soundtrack of them all." (y)

• Love
Reactions: Tumai and CAznable

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Can't get the bloody song out of my head!
( And I typically hate this pop/whatever it is, so it's double the torture).

Riukssss

Apr 7, 2018
Hello question surely already asked but I do not find the French version. There is one ? Sorry for my English I go through Google translate

Bonsoir question sûrement déjà posé mais je trouve pas la version française. Il y en a une ? Désolé pour mon anglais je passe par Google translate

Reactions: SolarGuy

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Is it just me or these updates seem to be getting shorter? And not even stopping at cliffhangers anymore, just stopping abruptly like time is over. Downloading the uncompressed version took twice the time I needed to play through it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
we lll ... You should have watched the series that launched such a ... game:
Wayward Pines Jericho THE 100 COLONY Helix Lost ...

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Pros :This game is like Silent Hill cross X-files very interesting concept
Cons : No auto-save, no way to see your points with girls
Rating 9/10

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I'm a little confused, in the change log it said (- Virginity loss. (this one is more romantic than kinky but works both ways). Yet there was no story or virgin in need of cock that i could find. Was there a different path i missed or something. Didn't seem like there was anything much to this update.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes