joypinse

May 5, 2018
can anyone pls provide a save before the mia scene?
i tried mia = 10 in console
and when typing mia it shows 10
tried 100 as well
dont get that scene though...

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys can someone tell me how to use the patch file(compressed version)
Just copy the 'game' folder from v0.6 and paste it in your v0.5 Pine Falls folder.
I'll put this info on the OP since several users asked about it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can anyone pls provide a save before the mia scene?
i tried mia = 10 in console
and when typing mia it shows 10
tried 100 as well
dont get that scene though...
Remember you will have to raise your romantic stat as well make sure it's above 10 and you should get it.

It's so worth it for that Mia scene

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
How to fucking turn off voices? I dont need them. They ruin everything. RenPy's settings not working.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Does this game also have forced cheating and cuckolding like his previous one ? I HATED the previous one and was pretty disgusted with it at the end. I'm wondering if this one has any redeeming quality or if it's just like the last one ...

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
How to fucking turn off voices? I dont need them. They ruin everything. RenPy's settings not working.
I agree, voices in games like this and Daughter for Dessert are just annoying. The Renpy settings don't work? I played an earlier version and I'm pretty sure I was able to turn the voices off somehow. I'm DLing this version now. If I recall how I did it I'll let you know.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Does this game also have forced cheating and cuckolding like his previous one ? I HATED the previous one and was pretty disgusted with it at the end. I'm wondering if this one has any redeeming quality or if it's just like the last one ...
You are the only sexually active male so far, so no cheating unless you are the one doing it.
Whether or not you consider it cheating depends on how seriously you want to be with each girl.
Every sex scene has a yes / no option, so you can pick & choose who you sleep with.

xesp2

Dec 1, 2018
HI guys I need your help...
Atention! ....this is a spoiler :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please I do LOVE this game so, i dont believe this is the update...... what did I do wrong?

(sorry my bad english)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
HI guys I need your help...
Atention! ....this is a spoiler :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please I do LOVE this game so, i dont believe this is the update...... what did I do wrong?

(sorry my bad english)
Sounds like you don't have enough points with Mia for the end you need to have a certain amount of relationship points with her and romance points if you want to see the ending with her.

Reactions: xesp2

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
The voice volume bar is for that auto-voice thing.
No its not. In other game working just fine, truning "Voice" setting off and not "Sound". Dr. Pincake's Bieng a DIK for example. So its the problem of the developer, not RenPy's engine.

Now that you know how, you may wish to go change your game review as well. Giving the game 1 star because you "couldn't figure how to turn voices off" sounds like someone having a sulking fit. Not a good look bro.
Emm... No. I made review AFTER i tried to turn off Sound option and found out the camera sound dissapeared. I made it before reading your comment.
Again, look at Dr. Pincake's game. The Voices turned off noramlly. With the Voice Volume setting.

xesp2

Dec 1, 2018
Sounds like you don't have enough points with Mia for the end you need to have a certain amount of relationship points with her and romance points if you want to see the ending with her.
thank you for your help. so all i can get more is mia..if I have points... is that all? I know this is hard work but I really was hopping more time of game play.... I just played 30 minutes grrrrrr

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
thank you for your help. so all i can get more is mia..if I have points... is that all? I know this is hard work but I really was hopping more time of game play.... I just played 30 minutes grrrrrr
Quick fix for you you can edit the values of your save on here just put Mia and Romance above 10 and you should be good for her ending.

Reactions: xesp2
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes