Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
thank you for your help. so all i can get more is mia..if I have points... is that all?
"Is that all?"

If that was the only scene in the update, I would consider it well worth it.

Seriously, the scenes with Grace & Mia are both amazing.

Of course, it helps that these are my 2 favorite girls in this game :love:;):love:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
You are the only sexually active male so far, so no cheating unless you are the one doing it.
Whether or not you consider it cheating depends on how seriously you want to be with each girl.
Every sex scene has a yes / no option, so you can pick & choose who you sleep with.
Thanks for the answer, by forced cheating I meant like in the previous game you are forced without any choice into a relationship with literally the first girl you encounter, thus if you wanted to be with any of the more interesting characters you were forced to cheat on her whether you like it or not. If this is the same as the previous one then it's gonna be a hard pass from me.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
grrr I am in how can I find what Im looking for???
Just look for Mia (0) and how many points she has make it about (10)
and then look for Romance (0) and do the same with that as you did Mia

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for the answer, by forced cheating I meant like in the previous game you are forced without any choice into a relationship with literally the first girl you encounter, thus if you wanted to be with any of the more interesting characters you were forced to cheat on her whether you like it or not. If this is the same as the previous one then it's gonna be a hard pass from me.
As I said, there is a pass option on every sexual encounter, so if you want to be with only 1 girl, just pass on the rest.

Having said that, you do have the relationship conversation with a few of the girls.
Both you and they are generally "Let's have fun but keep our options open..."

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Well, I think I managed to get EVERY kinky scenes (including the final Mia scene) without entering any cheat command :) (except the milking scene with this sexy chubby chick (I forgot her name) since I decided to follow Mia)
I thought there was two very distinctives routes (harem/perv VS romantic) and now I get EVERY girls to love MC ? I don't know if this was intended by the dev but... oh well I'm not complaining... :sneaky:

I wonder if this will backfire at some point tho :sneaky:

Last edited:

xesp2

Dec 1, 2018
A
Just look for Mia (0) and how many points she has make it about (10)
and then look for Romance (0) and do the same with that as you did Mia

I cant see a search button or form....how do I search it???
Can you just post the URL i need??? PLEASE sorry but that will be great...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A

I cant see a search button or form....how do I search it???
Can you just post the URL i need??? PLEASE sorry but that will be great...
You just upload you're save to that website press the green upload button a direct it to your save and you edit the values that I wrote down for you and then you download you're save again and put it back in your game folder

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
what do I do now?
That looks like a save from the game start.
It doesn't show any of the relevant variables.
There is no "Perv points" or "Romance points" or "{girl} points".

At this point, I would suggest playing the game from scratch, following the walkthrough.
For maximum content, you will want 6 perv points ASAP & then as many Romance points as you can get.
You need at least 9.
To reach these targets in time, from the first 6 options that can give either perv or romance, you will need 2 perv & 4 romance.
You will also want 4 Mia points.

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 374665
sorry I think I upload my very first save
so how about this one?what do I have to do?
Change "romantic: (8)" to (9).

Edit:
Just noticed that you chose not to have sex with Alice at the pool early in the game.
This has removed all the Alice sex scenes, so has reduced the content you have seen.

xesp2

Dec 1, 2018
i did fuck her... lol of course i did! but i make a save before that, then i resume it;...
So... how do I change romantic from 8 to 9 ???

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i did fuck her... lol of course i did! but i make a save before that, then i resume it;...
So... how do I change romantic from 8 to 9 ???
The same way you changed Mia's values just click on the romantic value and change it to 9

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes