Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
.....to be continued...

to be continued......
Just start from the beginning and use the walkthrough to pick the right choices. Hold CTRL to skip everything, and you'll be watching the scene in a couple minutes.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
You can take Mia's virginity if you've gathered enough romantic points and your relationship with her is high enough.
How/where can you see these statistics please?
And if it involves using the console then how is that accessed? I have run Unren option 3 to enable the console but have no idea what to do after that?
Any help appreciated thanks :)

EDIT
I have just read the later posts about using saveeditonline.com so I have been able to modify my save files.
I assume that these stats are not visible 'in game'?
Would appreciate some feedback on how to access the console please?
(y)

Last edited:

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
How/where can you see these statistics please?
And if it involves using the console then how is that accessed? I have run Unren option 3 to enable the console but have no idea what to do after that?
Any help appreciated thanks :)

EDIT
I have just read the later posts about using saveeditonline.com so I have been able to modify my save files.
I assume that these stats are not visible 'in game'?
Would appreciate some feedback on how to access the console please?
(y)
shift+d then >> variable viewer
to change it, shift+o ( letter O not number zero )
type the variable with preferred value

Reactions: Wookie

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
So only millie and alice are potentially pregnant so far ...we need to start with the wide scale baby making already:giggle:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sound settings in-game work fine. Go into options and preferences and you got all the volume controls right there. I just checked them and they work fine. So if they don't for you then something is wrong on your end. The volume of the music was actually on the lower end for me compared to other games and apps. Certainly nothing like you're describing.

Edit: Looking at it more, the "Voice Volume" setting in-game does nothing, and the voices are tied to "Sound Volume". The sex sounds during animations, along with the music are tied to "Music Volume". The two volume sliders work though.

Hmm, actually listening to some of music now it's pretty good. Never heard it before. I'll give this game some volume next time I play it. Good job, Dev. (y)
Well, far be it from me to claim that after playing several hundred ren'py games, that I know how to work the menu, but from what I see the sound works in weird way.

Fe. When I use "mute all" the sex noises persist, though not the music, if I un-mute the game and manually slide the music bar back not only the music, but also the sex noises fade away until they are out.
This isn't the first version I noticed the problem and since I always download the complete game and never just overwrite the game folder, but rather delete the old version, if this was something on my end it would have to be something introduced in a pretty early version

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Liked the update but I think Being A DIK spoiled me when I reached the ending I’m like wait is that it ? XD but otherwise great update

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Did you ever get this sorted? it might have been quicker to playthrough it again :p
IKR, after so many pitched in, he kind of left us all hanging :LOL:

You're absolutely right though about just playing it again - and he'd get other scenes that he missed too. Pretty sure he missed the bathroom 'hanky panky' with Mia (8/4 requirement) and Alicesex 0 indicates 3 scenes missed.

Reactions: Tumai and Mormont

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I was really disappointed to see that Mia didn't get an animated sex scene...all she got a was a slide show for a scene :confused: :cry:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Dev. I just have to say ... Congratulations .... the models are beautiful ... the story is very interesting; but once we meet the girl on the hill, both the middle mouse button and the "H" key no longer work to hide the dialog box.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
i don't know if any one notices, Pine Falls has a similar story to Alan Wake, which you are a successful writer/burned out. The main character gets trap in a town and at night, fogs create some weird ghost like events. Except the sex and being nice to everyone vs guns, violence, & LoveCraft. Both are great games !

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The game is pretty good but i don't get it.
I like the story, but man! Ok, your dick is big but your stamina is shit.
You aren't a 14 year kid, grow a pair, stop saying don't cum. And for God sake don't be so satisfied with a single shot.
They are gorgeous damn! Fuck them all many times!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So basically no Mia in the man-whore route.
I played a man whore and still got Mia (Had to consult a bit of the WT.... Basically just keep being a dick to the minimum, still chase every tail you can get and chose Mia's side every-time there is an option. I even got in on the Orgy Action... I think I had sexual experiences with just about every girl available.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty loaded up

D

Deleted member 1532217

Wait, so I locked myself out of being with Mia? NOOOOO :cry:

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes