Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
No Cindy in those preview pics? I was hoping to catch up with her again as she kind of blue-balled us last time :(:LOL:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I'd love to get the sound track for this game. Some great atmospheric stuff. Then again, not sure how much I'd enjoy it without the mood-setting of the story.

eta: tried googling the lyrics, with no luck.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'd love to get the sound track for this game. Some great atmospheric stuff. Then again, not sure how much I'd enjoy it without the mood-setting of the story.

eta: tried googling the lyrics, with no luck.
Have you tried looking in your game folder? all the audio from the game is in there.

Reactions: dstarfire

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Have you tried looking in your game folder? all the audio from the game is in there.
Thanks. Should have thought about that myself. Turns out the song isn't quite as enjoyable without the game's mood-setting.

For anybody else loving the song that plays during the main menu it's 'Show Me the Way' by Vendredi.

Reactions: sui2k and Mormont

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Having played V0.6 I have to wonder when the dev is going to start putting some hints about what is supernatural force responsible for the magical disapearances across the town and this misterious entity that roams the streets in the fog at night. :unsure:

He has a good mystery on his hands, hope he can deliver a satisfying story from it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Volta

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Here's a Spanish translation, in case anyone is interested. Just download, extract and copypaste this folder into your Pine Falls folder (replacing all archives).
---
Por si a alguien le interesa, aquí va una traducción del juego al español. Hay que descargar, extraer y pegar esta carpeta (game) dentro de la carpeta donde tengáis instalado el juego, y aceptar que reemplace todos los archivos.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Redheads don't normally do anything for me but goddamn Grace is absolutely beautiful. Mia is still my favorite though.

Reactions: Volta

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Daniels should probably work a bit on eye contact, head positioning, and facial expressions in those hugging renders, because characters look like robots whose AI got stuck. It reminds me of ME Andromeda's hugging scenes. It's just a little criticism and it doesn't take away from the game's experience, but it would still be more enjoyable to get a warmer feeling from those hugs. :)

Last edited:

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
I am sure that before me already wrote similar. But I want to once again say thank you to the author of the game. It's super:) I discovered this game late and while only 0.3 but I like all the music, and images and dialogues, and even the mystery of the plot. Although, I do not consciously looked under the spoiler and already know what's ahead of me waiting for the harem and failed attempt to leave town. But still it predicts an interesting pastime for the game. :)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

sui2k

Aug 19, 2017
For anybody else loving the song that plays during the main menu it's 'Show Me the Way' by Vendredi.
i was just lookin' for this song on google / songsearch ;) thanks for the hint.

This Game really got some nice Soundtrack , love it so far and the Story something special .. ;) nice Mistery in it

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes