Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
7nrs17.jpg

(Image from the coming 0.7 version)

Hey everyone!
Pine Falls 0.6 French is now available to Tier 1 and higher patrons at this link : As usual in both MAC and Windows formats, along with the walkthrough. I tried delivering a patch version similar to the English one, however, for some reason the saved games won't load after this so I decided to deliver the full version just to be on the safe side. The game should work without any issues and so should your saved games. If you encounter any issues with it, please let me know.

As for the coming version... You're going to have to attend Linda's "prayer session", where it goes from there, you decide. There's going to be a fun (to say the least) sleep over. And more but that's enough spoilers for now, 7 days away!
Enjoy and have a great day!

Thank you for your support!

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
i was just lookin' for this song on google / songsearch ;) thanks for the hint.

This Game really got some nice Soundtrack , love it so far and the Story something special .. ;) nice Mistery in it
ahahahaha ... mist-ery, instead of .... I almost mist that

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
7nrs52.jpg

Hey everyone!

Quick update : The next update of Pine Falls will be made available on the 16th this month (3 days away). This is due to some renders taking longer than expected and needing a bit of extra time to put everything in order.
Thank you for your patience and sorry about the delay.

Have a great day!​

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
Hey does anybody know what the song is in the starting menu?

I really like it.

Edit: Sorry it got mentioned the previous page. 'Show Me the Way' by Vendredi

Edit 2 for those interested:

Last edited:

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Congrats for the game. I like the mistery and the characters, I don´t like Alice too much because she thinks she is the best and I don´t think she is, I love Grace and Mia and I have a big crush on Lilly I don´t know why maybe because she is so honest and hot, I want to know more about the mistery and why people vanish, I mean ok we are in a town where everyone want to fuck us but still people is disappearing so I´m not agree with that life.
Also I fucked Millie in the 2º chance she told me because I felt she needs it.
Thanks for the game.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don´t like Alice too much because she thinks she is the best and I don´t think she is,
She started off great and then the whole jealousy thing kicked in and the way she treated Millie was out of line so she only has herself to blame if we decide to turn our back on her.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I like all the LIs...
...but sorry girls, ruling the entire town as Prince of Linda's cult is too good an opportunity to miss and they'd better get with the program sharpish :p

LokiL1.jpg

Reactions: Tumai and ZTex
Sep 24, 2017

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Lol ok... (y)
Different tags are a little bit confusing :p

AFAIK there is one blackmail scene in the game... but to tag the game with blackmail... :oops:
The only scene I can think of that might fit the description of "blackmail" is when the MC has to watch a girl masturbate to get something he needs (which has nothing to do with romance or sex). Other than that, well he's the ONLY guy (under retirement age, at least) in a town full of women. He doesn't NEED to blackmail anybody.

Sep 24, 2017
The only scene I can think of that might fit the description of "blackmail" is when the MC has to watch a girl masturbate to get something he needs (which has nothing to do with romance or sex).
That is the scene I mean. But if a blackmail tag is necessary... we will see what will come in future. ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes