cri

Oct 23, 2017
I am not in favor of compressing the images and losing quality to the point that the pixels are grotesquely noticed (I speak to you DmD and Melody), so weigh what have to weigh.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'm not taking anyones dreams but a harem needs all women....

You seriously want to fuck crazy?

Those cultists, they aint quite right.

I'm a free love kinda gal, I firmly believe everyone should be free to fuck whoever they want. If I liked the taste of weed i'd be a damn happie and follow the 60's free love stuff my mum used to talk about and I used to try and ignore because damned if I don't want to hear about my mothers very varied sex life .... surprised I don't need therapy...

Anyways, I digress...

You have a group of obviously insane women ... more insane than normal women ... and you want your character to keep waving his most squishy parts right infront of the clearly deranged folk?

I've seen The Hills Have eyes ... I know what happens when people get isolated for too long.

When they have had enough sausage they might want to eat the rest.

Stick with the less crazy women ... less crazy than the cultists at least.
Lol, I know. Was young enough to have stuck it in crazy on an occasion or two. Your likely right about the dev planning an endpath with 1 or perhaps 2 girls while we likely get to have some FWB situations with the rest in the meantime. As for the plot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.7] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 4.22 GB

Download Win (295 MB): - - -

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm not taking anyones dreams but a harem needs all women....

You seriously want to fuck crazy?

Those cultists, they aint quite right.

I'm a free love kinda gal, I firmly believe everyone should be free to fuck whoever they want. If I liked the taste of weed i'd be a damn happie and follow the 60's free love stuff my mum used to talk about and I used to try and ignore because damned if I don't want to hear about my mothers very varied sex life .... surprised I don't need therapy...

Anyways, I digress...

You have a group of obviously insane women ... more insane than normal women ... and you want your character to keep waving his most squishy parts right infront of the clearly deranged folk?

I've seen The Hills Have eyes ... I know what happens when people get isolated for too long.

When they have had enough sausage they might want to eat the rest.

Stick with the less crazy women ... less crazy than the cultists at least.
Going to have to agree here.

I haven't played the newest updated version yet but, In a previous version some of the crazy cultists hit the writer in the head and proceed to kidnap and put him in a cell in some basement and they intended to let him there until either death(likely from dehydration) or the "vanishing" happened.
He only got saved because their leader just seems more like a manipulative person than a crazy one, but for how long can she control the more zealot members of her "sisterhood"?

I really expect this crazy cult to go terribly wrong as the story progress, in fact i would be really surprised if it doesn't happen.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Pine Falls [v0.7] [Daniels K]
Patches: v0.6 -> v0.7 Patch - Original Size: 912 MB
Instructions: Copy contents of v0.7 patch folder to your v0.6 folder
Download Win (77 MB): - - -

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Hot action with the cultists. And we got new number one girl in the town. Damn she's gorgeous.

Ending was intriguing. Many times this town seems like dream come true, until it takes you into nightmare side.

Reactions: El Tanque
May 21, 2017

Pine Falls [v0.7] [Daniels K] - Original Size: 4.22 GB

Download Win (295 MB): - - -

Thanks for this though. Not that i'm complaining but this much reduction of quality was not needed. If the overall Quality reduction brought the game size just below 2GB would have been enough. But still, Thanks for this compressed version.

Reactions: playb0y44

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the updated version
So i wonder who has gone crazy in this town again. Guess another of the cultists strike again since Grace and Alice were more than okay with a threesome, Mia doesn't look crazy(i suppose), we just left Lily at her house and those legs were too thin to belong to Milie.

My only complain is that so far there seems to be no progress on the supernatural causes of the fog that blocks the city and all the missing people.

Reactions: JeefZ and E.l.l.0

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was pretty good I liked the shower scene ;) just a shame Lily and Mia missed out however that ending Whose legs were those? Linda or Cindy is my guess

Reactions: E.l.l.0 and arms99
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes