E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I'm still sceptical that there will be one just not between those girls but maybe even the ones of the cult may turn on each other at some point and we could have a free for all catfight :p
Oh, just wait until Grace, Alice, Mia, and Lilly find out MC was struck by that bitch at the ending scene. There will be "blood"! :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
It tells you in the opening post, copy contents of v0.7 patch folder to your v0.6 folder.
copy them all at once or every single folder ?! because i try´d it but didn´t work...un ziped it and copyed to 0.6 but there is nothing working ,or the the whole patch in the ziped version copy to ziped 0.6 ?sorry for my fine english

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
That was pretty good I liked the shower scene ;) just a shame Lily and Mia missed out however that ending Whose legs were those? Linda or Cindy is my guess
We are in good with the cult now (a path I've always championed to largely crickets :LOL:) but there is a third cabal - whose members are not in the cult- led by Cindy. I have a feeling that this faction is actually going to be the most dangerous. That tank top message is on point:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks real cute though, so getting knocked out by her, if it is her, isn't the worst thing that can happen :LOL:

dunhill

May 3, 2017
done my harem path and pure grace path..the harem path seems more defined dame-wise than the solitary dame path..lol..she seems more into you in harem path..hAHAAAA!!
my opinion: Grace is sexually free and likes to explore her sexuality with what she likes (you could tell shes ashamed of her cam girl past) and i think Grace is bisexual and i think she likes the idea of exciting the MC by being with other women for his enjoyment, i also think that Grace is into Alice and likes the idea of sharing the MC with her.... if Grace was only with the MC sure i think she would be happy but she would also feel that she is missing out on something but with both the MC and Alice in her life she feels complete as a person.... again this is all my opinion and the game dev could do a 180 where you see Grace in the future saying that she hates the MC and only wants to control him so that she can control the town supply of wood or other guys could appear into the town like the MC and she would leave him for another... but i like to think that she is in love with the MC and Alice

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
led by Cindy. I have a feeling that this faction is actually going to be the most dangerous.
I think the telling scene is when the MC goes to visit the Police officer and we find out from that visit that Cindy is his daughter and the thing is with the cult they were all over the MC they couldn't wait to get some of himNow with Cindy at the house in the previous update she left us hanging thereby leaving a job half done so I wonder what her game is :unsure:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
And how would everyone in a town he's never been to before be related to him? :unsure:
Because he's in the past, present, and future all at once, and all the girls are their own mothers, daughters, aunts, and nieces :O

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I have really mixed feelings about this update.
The prayer group scene was nice, but Linda is starting to show her inner control freak, and that's a big turn-off.
No sweet Milie? Dammit, I need my milk!
I'm also wondering what Lilly's game is: she lures you to the girls' house just so she can kiss them? Is she a lesbian?
That hide and seek scene was super lame, btw.
And once again, Alice comes up with a stupid excuse so she can jump your bones... I'm way past annoyance and firmly into hatred and loathing territory with her. I swear I'll end up throttling that girl and drowning her in her own swimming pool. It'll probably ruin my chances with Mia, but man will it feel good!

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Still like the game obviously, but the last few updates have been pretty mediocre to me. I feel like the game started interesting, but its deviating too much from the plot (or what I think is the plot) with the mysterious fog and disappearances, MC being stuck there etc. I suppose the cult thing might be related, but we didn't really learn anything from that scene in this update besides they are a cult that wants to bang MC.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Oh come on, there can always be the choice to keep the status quo of a town in the middle of nowhere where you remain the lone bachelor needed to seed the next generation. Give me my dreams!
It's a game. 90% of people are screwing the cultists to get the scenes even if they say it's a bad idea. IF it goes wrong then it's just re-load a save time. Play it how you want 1st run ;)

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Nice update, I'll never understand why MC still tries to leave he has a house, food and all the fine women he could want what more is there to life? Lol

Reactions: orcagaming

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, is this a bug? No matter which of my playthroughs I chose, it always has the bathroom scene with Grace and Alice in it.
Whether I've done nothing with Grace at all or not, even on the one where I had no avoidable romance/sex with anybody but Mia, instead of some interaction with her during the sleepover, the exact same plays out I got when I fucked everything that moves.

If this isn't a bug, but intentional then it makes no sense at all.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the bathroom scene, but not in playthroughs where I'm nto going for several girls or the harem options.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, have to say I liked this update. Grace has been my favorite most of this whole game - Mia bumped past her with the last update but Grace is firmly back into the #1 slot for the forseeable future now. Kinda wish she had brought Mia into the threesome instead of her needy greedy willing-to-be-a-bitch-to-anyone-just-to-get-my-dick sister, but I suspect it will end up being a four-or-five-way in the end.

Ciffhanger doesn't bother me much, MC isn't going to ever be in any real danger when every girl in town just wants to fuck him. Probably end up being Cindy and her gang - one of whom seems to have infiltrated Linda's Goddess cult? Or did I misinterpret that?

Reactions: Rebeldad and arms99

erkper

May 16, 2018
So, is this a bug? No matter which of my playthroughs I chose, it always has the bathroom scene with Grace and Alice in it.
Whether I've done nothing with Grace at all or not, even on the one where I had no avoidable romance/sex with anybody but Mia, instead of some interaction with her during the sleepover, the exact same plays out I got when I fucked everything that moves.

If this isn't a bug, but intentional then it makes no sense at all.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the bathroom scene, but not in playthroughs where I'm nto going for several girls or the harem options.
Yikes, that's scary. I haven't played through my Mia solo route yet. Hope that's just an oversight or something, I'd hate to think this game takes a "Eye of the Storm" turn regarding plot lines...

ARabbit

Nov 17, 2018
One typo at the scene in the morning after the night kiss with grace n alice:
'They way she fell in the pool...Hahaha', im sure it should be 'the way' right? :)

Great update though, looking forward to the future update.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes