Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
I was a little disappointed with the kinky ritual; I wanted to do some more punishing of naughty cultists, building on the first encounter. Still definitely one of the games worth following, though.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
ok i will give it a shot thx,
rly think thous things should be in the game tho, not to have to go trough a 3rd party....
You can also install the renpy cheat console. Don't have the link but it's on the site somewhere. A lot of games do not give you the variables - some will break a game if you modify them the wrong way.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
v0.7 - Spanish translation
After updating your game to v0.7, download, extract and copypaste these files onto your game's folder, replacing all existing archives.

----
v0.7 - Traducción al castellano
Después de actualizar el juego a la v0.7, descargad, extraed y pegad estos archivos en la carpeta del juego, reemplazando todo.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
quick question how can i see all my stats that the game clearly tracks in the background?
kuz, you know, in a game where i need to pass a stat-check in order to get scenes being able to track my stats seams to be REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT >_<
If you follow the walkthrough, it tells you what actions give you points.
Then I use the notepad sat on my desk next to my computer.

Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Text issue. When the girl brings out the pussy pump she says it makes her pussy more sensible, probably should be sensitive.

Also during sex with Mia: after the deflowering, MC says/thinks "I know that the first time could be... though " Though should probably be tough.

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm only at the beginning where you meet Grace and I already get "The Locals" kind of vibes from the game :unsure: :unsure:
Don't look it up if you don't know the movie, it might spoil things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
quick question how can i see all my stats that the game clearly tracks in the background?
kuz, you know, in a game where i need to pass a stat-check in order to get scenes being able to track my stats seams to be REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT >_<
If you follow the walkthrough, it tells you what actions give you points.
Then I use the notepad sat on my desk next to my computer.
I created a "Stat & Trigger Tracker" Mod, hopefully it will be of use for you and others :)
You can find it on POST.
You can also find it on my .

Tell me what you guys think, enjoy!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I remmeber a movie like that. I really hope the Dev doesn't pull this kind of plot twist. Besides that wouldn't explain the lack of other man young around town...
What movie do you mean? Maybe put in in spoilers so others don't get spoiled.

It could well be that the MC didn't survive the car accident at the beginning and is now in this purgatory with all the women he has had in his life :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes