SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Please remember to let me know if there are any issues or bugs, I'll do my best to fix them.
No spoilers for the coming version, so if you were hoping for some, sorry to disappoint you. At least none yet but there will be small ones to come.
Enjoy and have an awesome weekend!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is the dev back to his best? That fantasy game he did with Zoe was ace and filled all kind of kinks, then his next one had the worst camera angles for sex scenes. Is this just as bad or has he gone back to being awesome?

Reactions: Elkfood

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
Is the dev back to his best? That fantasy game he did with Zoe was ace and filled all kind of kinks, then his next one had the worst camera angles for sex scenes. Is this just as bad or has he gone back to being awesome?
I thought Stranded, Zoe and MGA was good for being a bit on the edge. Lancaster and Pine Falls (havent tried the latest versions) seems a bit to soft for my taste.

Reactions: Petro28

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Being stuck in one place all the time probably would make some of the characters descend into some sort of madness hence the cult that was created but I guess from the ending of the last update there is a more extreme element than just the other cult members.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Being stuck in one place all the time probably would make some of the characters descend into some sort of madness hence the cult that was created but I guess from the ending of the last update there is a more extreme element than just the other cult members.
My guess is that someone doesn't want to share the MC. Given that the ending of this version is the same whether you participate in the sex cult or not, I can't really see how it could be Linda angry, since you don't have to turn her down for cult sex.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My guess is that someone doesn't want to share the MC. Given that the ending of this version is the same whether you participate in the sex cult or not, I can't really see how it could be Linda angry, since you don't have to turn her down for cult sex.
I think it's the other group of women that we have seen Belle I think her name is her and Cindy looking the most likely suspects.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
But he could at least try to be smart about it. The plan to drive away during the dusk failed yet he wants to insist on it instead of trying to figure it out why this is happening. :unsure:
I think that the plan is solid enough- he thinks he managed to enter the town unharmed because there's a small window of time at dusk when the curse is lifted. The one time he tried, he failed, but a minute later, or earlier, and it could have worked.
Of course we know that the answer is that he got trapped there because a erotic game writer wanted him to have his own harem, but he doesn't know that.

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes