SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hello everyone!
Pine Falls 0.7 is now available to Tier 1 Patrons, a bit earlier than scheduled so you can enjoy it during the weekend. As usual you can find it in both MAC and Windows formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
Please let me know if you encounter any issues with it.
Also, I know some spelling errors slip through, mostly in the new versions but they do get corrected in the next version, however some might still be present. With that said, if you find any, please let me know so I can take care of them.
Tier 0 Patrons to be rewarded in the next couple of days!
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I hadn't played this in a while, but Holy Sh*t did this get good!

I have a couple of suggestions/ideas for the Linda? (cult leader) Character I'd hope to see realized in a perfect universe...

Have the MC increasingly collaborate more closely with Linda over time to grow her power and his influence. They become true coconspirators as he inevitably becomes more corrupted. He begins behaving as if he were a true convert in the meetings. (This can be contained just in their 'prayer meetings' storyline so as not to disrupt the other storylines.)

For example, he progressively becomes more vociferous in espousing/proselytising/parroting Linda's grand spiritual/religious psychobabble/rationale for their actions with each successive 'meeting' he participates in. (Even though he realizes that it's all B.S., he actively uses more forceful arguments to 'convince the faithful' and not just use a sort of passively agree, if you follow my meaning.)

Another example development might be the need to 'cleanse' or 'purify' the girls to be 'worthy' of the blessings of the goddess/the seed. This could lead to BDSM (whipping/restriction/candle torture/orgasm denial/whatever) for those that 'stray' from 'the path.'

And lastly, introduce masks (plain white?) and/or scanty robes as the rituals progress down their pseudo religious path (think Eyes Wide Shut or robes similar to, but more revealing than Grace's dress for the party) for some or all of the participants. Or maybe just for the 'prayer leaders, as the 'flock' remains nude?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
I know the song used in the main menu is "Show me the way" by Vendredi but does anyone know the other song that is used, i know some if the song says I think it's the climate, I need a cigarette" and i remember it being used when Alice is in the bathroom with the MC before they have sex in the pool, it was also used when Mia was listening to it when coming out of the bathroom in just a towel without realising that Alice and the MC where there.

Apr 14, 2019
I know the song used in the main menu is "Show me the way" by Vendredi but does anyone know the other song that is used, i know some if the song says I think it's the climate, I need a cigarette" and i remember it being used when Alice is in the bathroom with the MC before they have sex in the pool, it was also used when Mia was listening to it when coming out of the bathroom in just a towel without realising that Alice and the MC where there.
Must be here somewhere maybe...Too lazy to listen to them all :p:p:):)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not for now. But beware if you have a paper thin ego because DanielsK wasn't shy about putting it on his previous game.:cool:
Well, yes, he did. However, 1) Rosa immediately stopped after that one time if you made your feelings and disappointment known towards her and 2) you really weren't in a relationship with her at that time afair, so it wouldn't count as NTR anyway.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Pine Falls 0.7 French - Now available
(Image from the next version)
Hey everyone!
Pine Falls 0.7 French is now available to Tier 1+ Patrons in both MAC and Windows formats, along with the walkthrough at this link :
As for the coming 0.8 version, the ETA is as usual 15th-16th of this month, in just 4 or 5 days! It's going to be an awesome update and the image above is just a taste. More info on release, stay tuned!
Have a great day!
1571102128081.png

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
how would you rate this game compared to BaDIK? I trust your opinion
It has great renders, good sex scenes and one interesting mystery. My main issue is that said mystery so far hasn't been developed. :unsure:
Anyway, I recommend it. :)

Well, yes, he did. However, 1) Rosa immediately stopped after that one time if you made your feelings and disappointment known towards her and 2) you really weren't in a relationship with her at that time afair, so it wouldn't count as NTR anyway.
I know but some people around here like to complain if someone else so much as look at the love interests. So better to warn people to be prepared. :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know but some people around here like to complain if someone else so much as look at the love interests. So better to warn people to be prepared. :D
Can't really blame them with the girls of this game at least we don't have to worry about the old cop or mechanic taken them :LOL:

Reactions: DrackDrap

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Aw, the MC and Alice (preview) picture gives me the feels. Hell, this thole game does, even though I didn't expect it at first, since I thought it would be just a shallow harem anime... I mean VN... It's really fun to read how your MC copes with his position and how the other characters started caring about him not only because he can fuck them, but because they can share love with him. Fuck, man, it's surprisingly good. :D

It's so good in contrast to Stranded with Benefits, the first DanielsK game I played (and one of the first of this type), which gave me a different type of feelings. Hehe. :HideThePain: Second part and the ending were sooooo disappointing and rushed out.

P.S. Lancaster BS (hehe) was fun too, but not as good as Pine Falls. I never played MGA, tho.

Last edited:

dewdside

Jul 4, 2019
Spazzkid - Desperate

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Hey everyone!
Pine Falls Part 1 is now available to Tier 3 Patrons, as usual for both MAC and Windows along with the walkthrough. It will be made available to the other Tiers as scheduled. You can find it at this link :
This update is different from all other updates so far, the story will be driven by your choices made so far instead of new choices. It seemed a bit useless adding new stats to this version, instead the focus was on the story. And there's a huge plot turn in this one!
Let me explain why it's called Part 1 and not version 0.8 as you would think. The thing is that the game is already pretty huge in size (5.2GB) and more and more people are having issues downloading such large files. To fix this problem I decided to split the game into parts, so far, all the previous versions are belonging to Part 1. The next versions will belong to Part 2, so instead of having the next version called 0.9 it will be called Part 2 0.1. This will reduce the size of the game and download time greatly, for the updates to come.
The story and the game will continue from where it left off. To make sure you keep your stats into Part 2, you will be asked a series of questions at the start, this way everything will go on as it should. Basically nothing changes, except for the name and the lower download sizes.
Also, since Part 1 is the final iteration of its kind (meaning there are not going to be more updates to Part 1, except for bug fixes, etc), you can find it for download in two ways : Full size file (5.2GB) and split files (1GB each file). However, there is no patch version for it.
What's new in this update :
- 180 + images (one of the bigger updates)
- animated scenes
- story progression
- new music, sounds, voice
- and more!
There's more to be said but I think the wall of text is big enough for now.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Also please tell me if you find errors, bugs, etc.
Enjoy and have a great one!

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes