ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That was a fast update for 4GB. I was expecting it to be longer.
Ithought he ws getting along with everyone the sheriff Linda and everybody else.
I wonder who out of the 80 women in that town now dares to hit him from behind again?
If they keep damaging the merchandize soon he wont even remember his own name.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like this VN, there is a lot to like about it ... Millie is awesome.

As is Grace.

Sadly there are times the MC infuriates me. One minute he's okay and the next he's like a slightly brain addled teenager that seems to think he knows better than everyone else about something they have lived through far longer and won't shut up about it.

I have found myself skipping through a lot of his dialogue every time he brings up trying to leave after failing.

Makes him look like a moron.

How about figuring out what the hell is going on rather than acting like a moth repeatedly beating it's face on a lightbulb.

"I will get out .. ow" ... "I will get out .. ow"

It's a good job the girls just want him for his cock because it's the only head with any sense.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Disappointed there is still no scene with Lily!
Unlike the main girls (including Milie), Lilly has no relationship points associated with her.
Bad news is there probably won't be many scenes with her.
Good news is that she'll likely always be available and picking any other girl/path is unlikely to close her route.

That was a fast update for 4GB. I was expecting it to be longer.
Ithought he ws getting along with everyone the sheriff Linda and everybody else.
I wonder who out of the 80 women in that town now dares to hit him from behind again?
- 4GB is the whole game. I believe the update was somewhere in the 800Mb range.
- My money is on someone from team Cindy (Sheriff's daughter).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tumai and Mikedazz1

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like this VN, there is a lot to like about it ... Millie is awesome.

As is Grace.

Sadly there are times the MC infuriates me. One minute he's okay and the next he's like a slightly brain addled teenager that seems to think he knows better than everyone else about something they have lived through far longer and won't shut up about it.

I have found myself skipping through a lot of his dialogue every time he brings up trying to leave after failing.

Makes him look like a moron.

How about figuring out what the hell is going on rather than acting like a moth repeatedly beating it's face on a lightbulb.

"I will get out .. ow" ... "I will get out .. ow"

It's a good job the girls just want him for his cock because it's the only head with any sense.
It's a guy thing. ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My fear is that Pine Falls will have the same problem as the previous game: the mystery will never be solved as the story progress and it will simply be forgotten.

Current version is already V0.7 and so far there are no hints about nothing and neither the protagonist seems interested in finding out anything and that is weird. Considering he is a writer i was expecting he should be all the more curious to find out about the supernatural force that is holding the town hostage.

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 18/01/2020:
Attaching my own Part 2 - v0.3 walkthrough below for those interested.
I know there is a walkthrough already posted from the Dev, but no harm done. :)

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: Part 1 is different than Part 2, so please be carefull

Last edited:

Meh1969

Oct 11, 2018
My fear is that Pine Falls will have the same problem as the previous game: the mystery will never be solved as the story progress and it will simply be forgotten.

Current version is already V0.7 and so far there are no hints about nothing and neither the protagonist seems interested in finding out anything and that is weird. Considering he is a writter i was expecting he should be all the more curious to find out about the supernatural force that is holding the town hostage.
Considering The MC is a WRITER and doesn't Issue Writs (those are also known as Warrants and/or Attachments), he seems more than a bit STUPID.

Go with your "Fearory"

I'd go with the denouement being MC waking up in a Psych Ward after "attacking" numerous Waifus and having to be calmed by a number of Waifu Nurses and Doctors.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
quick question how can i see all my stats that the game clearly tracks in the background?
kuz, you know, in a game where i need to pass a stat-check in order to get scenes being able to track my stats seams to be REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT >_<

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
quick question how can i see all my stats that the game clearly tracks in the background?
kuz, you know, in a game where i need to pass a stat-check in order to get scenes being able to track my stats seams to be REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT >_<
You can always load a save to this site and see some stats.

Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Nice game thus far but there are no choices. The game literally grabs me by the balls and drags me around. I don't have the choice to go to this place or that. To go for girl A or girl B or to try to Harem.

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I really like this game, I'm a fan of "auto" play special with VN/Renpy games...it worked fine but for some reason I've no more quick menu so no autoplay is there a key combination to get it back....many thanks in advance.

btw this game reminds me of "Lost" the tv serie

Last edited:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You can always load a save to this site and see some stats.
ok i will give it a shot thx,
rly think thous things should be in the game tho, not to have to go trough a 3rd party....

3.70 star(s) 102 Votes