TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So place the patch in Version 0.6 and then play version 0.7 ?
The contents of the patch. So the three folders and three loose files from the patch go into the 0.6 folder, it'll ask if you want to replace some files if it's the right place (say yes).

Was going to say or just download the whole 0.7, but this games got pretty big.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I've not checked this update yet, but wasn't this the game with the breast milk in the coffee? That was the reason I picked it up, then then never seen that again :(

--

Checked - yes, Millie. Where's my coffee??! :coffee::love:

• Love
Reactions: fanboi

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
And how would everyone in a town he's never been to before be related to him? :unsure:
maybe theres a thought that Alice and Mia will get it on..only thing i can think of..otherwise..anyone who's played this would not think of incest..lol

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
That was pretty good I liked the shower scene ;) just a shame Lily and Mia missed out however that ending Whose legs were those? Linda or Cindy is my guess
I know, right? I felt bad MC didn't even get to finish, but I consider that scene to be progress.

We gain some things and lose others; while it was good seeing both girls coming to an "understanding", this way it's not very probable for a catfight between them to occur in the mud... and with all the rain that just poured. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
this way it's not very probable for a catfight between them to occur in the mud... and with all the rain that just poured.
I'm still sceptical that there will be one just not between those girls but maybe even the ones of the cult may turn on each other at some point and we could have a free for all catfight :p

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0
3.70 star(s) 102 Votes