4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am not so much into the cream pie clean up ..... But I'll defer to you who do.... I just want her to have some bare sex next time....

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
No one talks about the following situation: on the faithful path, when you go to the office, in the car, you have 2 options, if you want to hear more about what Cornell has to say, it ends up that Julia blows Cornell, without MC's consent or without MC even suggesting to Julia to do something with Cornell as in the path of corruption!!! This happens even if you have 0 corruption, 0 cheating (you can check the new Walkthrough for version 0.85) So how can you say that I am on the faithful Path when Julia sucks Cornel's cock!!!! You can see in the print screen my stats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my mind I understand that there are actually two faithful path, one in which nothing happens (yet) and one in which Julia cheats on Mc, without knowing that Mc can see what she is doing!!!!If on the path of cheating, Julia has as an excuse that maybe MC did something with Jasmin, now what excuse does Julia have???

Having said that, the question is the following: What is the point of this path?
Honestly I sometimes think we are not playing the same game and pardon me, how did you get this scene? Are the stats faked or an error?
Because I made a new vanilla/faithful path (with shared fantasies) extra cause of your post - and there was NOTHING like what you got! I even had 4 CP and 0 Cheating points and the scene you showed simply does not happen in my playthrough at all! Julia is faithful throughout the current game on vanilla/faithful!

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Honestly I sometimes think we are not playing the same game and pardon me, how did you get this scene? Are the stats faked or an error?
Because I made a new vanilla/faithful path (with shared fantasies) extra cause of your post - and there was NOTHING like what you got! I even had 4 CP and 0 Cheating points and the scene you showed simply does not happen in my playthrough at all! Julia is faithful throughout the current game on vanilla/faithful!
It seems to boil down to the car ride to the office.... one choice get you the BJ... the other does not.

Reactions: Turret

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Think we have a misunderstanding my friend.
When I say the "GF will cuck the BF" it's not meant as a derogatory insult, it's like saying the sky is blue, because it is. IMO if you enjoy these types of games, which I do, its eventual outcome will be largely tilted in that particular direction. If you say I'm a cuck for playing these types of games, well that could be true (maybe cuck-curious?). I play harem-themed too, with the same expectations, to either get all the girls or lose them. Although I'm not sure there is a stereotypical label associated with that type of psychology, Alpha maybe? IDK :unsure: moreover, don't care as it doesn't diminish my entertainment derived from playing them. I'm looking forward to playing his next game, and think you are too!
For sure, and im mostly on the same side as you so I shouldnt have been so prickly with you - however I maintain that the language conflation is detrimental towards these kinds of games games getting developed in the future.

I differ in that I want games where mc might have a cuckold fetish, not one where he's been made a cuckold as victim of circumstance. I hope the distinction makes sense. The former is the majority of this game; and I don't see Cornell and his sister as involved in some grand nefarious scheme throughout 2/3 paths. Only on the cheating path is he a bit nasty.

Reactions: Big Rooster
Jun 1, 2017
You have make one wrong decision, at the beginning , if you chose to share desire you got on 1 point of corruption and then you end vanilla path. I think the faithful route is not a final route, or maybe on without any content for Cornell, and is not faithfull is Vanilla, and yes after the car decision if you chose no, nothing happen to GF, no sex no BJ. This is Vanilla no faithfull, this not exist, only one choice you make to add only single point of different path ,close the vanilla and open another, for example if you agree with Cornell in car the Gf wil give B J will drink the cum and the path will be sharing.
Edit : I think this is the route for pure sharing without cuck\corruption/sharing or cheating/sharing etc. Only sharing

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
look on my early post !!! you will find all you need !! You only need 0 cheat , 0 coruption to achive on new path !!! in atach you see 2 option chouse " go on " option

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
You have make one wrong decision, at the beginning , if you chose to share desire you got on 1 point of corruption and then you end vanilla path. I think the faithful route is not a final route, or maybe on without any content for Cornell, and is not faithfull is Vanilla, and yes after the car decision if you chose no, nothing happen to GF, no sex no BJ. This is Vanilla no faithfull, this not exist, only one choice you make to add only single point of different path ,close the vanilla and open another, for example if you agree with Cornell in car the Gf wil give B J will drink the cum and the path will be sharing.
Edit : I think this is the route for pure sharing without cuck\corruption/sharing or cheating/sharing etc. Only sharing

This not pure sharing !!!! This is pure cheat !! Mc never say or aprove to Julia to go to Cornell and do something with him !! Juliia does not know the existance of the hidden camera !! She " pure " cheats on MC with out any reason !!

Thats why i ask : why Dev introduce this new secundary path on Faithfull route ??? For what reason ? Maybe DEV have a fetish about cheat / cuck !!!!

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I hope on the cuck path we have the option to keep Julia & the mc together and Cornell becomes their full-time bull or something.
And maybe even gets her pregnant.
There is a greater possibility that MC will get Jasmine pregnant if he decides not to go for condoms!! Look at the walkthrough comment in the attachment !!! At the moment, Cornell is not stupid and uses a condom when he fucks Julia on the corruption route

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
This not pure sharing !!!! This is pure cheat !! Mc never say or aprove to Julia to go to Cornell and do something with him !! Juliia does not know the existance of the hidden camera !! She " pure " cheats on MC with out any reason !!

Thats why i ask : why Dev introduce this new secundary path on Faithfull route ??? For what reason ? Maybe DEV have a fetish about cheat / cuck !!!!
I understand what you saying, but you misunderstand something here , you opinion on cheat , is your opinion on how you see all action on the game, for your definition all route are cheating, in dev vision , sharing is a different path than cheating, after the car option if your on vanilla when chose ok with Cornell the route wil we change to sharing if not agree you will remain on vanilla path and how i say Julia will dont do anything with Cornell, no sex no BJ.
If you agree with Cornell Julia wil give a head to Cornell because you agree with him, then is sharing, cheatin is when you dont know or you dont agree,. A example is on cheating path with Jasmine flag when you go to Cornell room, Julia semm to sleep but no, and you see a condom banging on the parth of the bed, have them sex or not? no one know yet.

Reactions: Doshima

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You have make one wrong decision, at the beginning , if you chose to share desire you got on 1 point of corruption and then you end vanilla path.
I am sorry, but here you are wrong or maybe it is a definition question what is vanilla/faithful. Because I have e.g. a playthrough with 4 corruption points (among them shared fantasies) , zero cheating points, both MC and Julia faithful and the game considers this path vanilla (and faithful). You need 5+ corruption points for the game to consider it not vanilla anymore (but still faithful depending on choices).

look on my early post !!! you will find all you need !! You only need 0 cheat , 0 coruption to achive on new path !!! in atach you see 2 option chouse " go on " option
Well, I had that choice also on my new vanilla/faithful playthrough and it is what several games have, a (later game) path switch choice. Take the first option and Julia will stay faithful throughout the current game, which is what we want on the vanilla/faithful path.
If you take the second option "Go on", considering that Cornell is blabbing about cucking/cheating/"sharing" before, it follows that the MC is now ok with Cornell and Julia doing stuff and cucking him. So you go from vanilla/faithful onto the hard cuck (semi cheating since you choose not to stop them) path.
So there is still the choice for a faithful path in the game! It is fully on the player if something happens between Cornell and Julia then.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is a greater possibility that MC will get Jasmine pregnant if she decides not to go for condoms!! Look at the walkthrough comment in the attachment !!! At the moment, Cornell is not stupid and uses a condom when he fucks Julia on the corruption route
He is right here as the no condom specifically sets a preggers variable outside of the variables used for cornell-julia interactions like option101,option102, etc.

Jun 1, 2017
I am sorry, but here you are wrong or maybe it is a definition question what is vanilla/faithful. Because I have e.g. a playthrough with 4 corruption points (among them shared fantasies) , zero cheating points, both MC and Julia faithful and the game considers this path vanilla (and faithful). You need 5+ corruption points for the game to consider it not vanilla anymore (but still faithful depending on choices).

Well, I had that choice also on my new vanilla/faithful playthrough and it is what several games have, a (later game) path switch choice. Take the first option and Julia will stay faithful throughout the current game, which is what we want on the vanilla/faithful path.
If you take the second option "Go on", considering that Cornell is blabbing about cucking/cheating/"sharing" before, it follows that the MC is now ok with Cornell and Julia doing stuff and cucking him. So you go from vanilla/faithful onto the hard cuck (semi cheating since you choose not to stop them) path.
So there is still the choice for a faithful path in the game! It is fully on the player if something happens between Cornell and Julia then.
No. If you got with "Go on" you dont have a choice to stop BJ. In my playtrough this option appear only if i have 0 corruption, 0 cheat, Jasmine False,Game Path vanilla, after i chose "Go on" the Game path changed to share. after thath only choice is to select pineaple when kissing Cornell or keep silent, i chose pineapple( if you select keep silent will give you one point of coruption but remain in sharing path), and after change another location for camera, is last option after this go straight to BJ scene.
Edit : I think you are right somehow i try again with 1 corruption point and choice show, i tested with 4 points and worked, i think 4 points is max to not chage game path. So sorry.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Turret

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Wow at the end of v0.85 you can see the MC has lost Julia for good and that there is going to be a great and great distance between them now she slept with Cornell.... Although Jasmine does say (REF Spoiler) that Cornell is Julia's boyfriend while at the hospital, which I guess its already over for the MC and Julia officially.... Just can see in the next update that Cornell creampies Julia seeing there are no condoms handy while having sex at the hospital....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jenn20

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I understand what you saying, but you misunderstand something here , you opinion on cheat , is your opinion on how you see all action on the game, for your definition all route are cheating, in dev vision , sharing is a different path than cheating, after the car option if your on vanilla when chose ok with Cornell the route wil we change to sharing if not agree you will remain on vanilla path and how i say Julia will dont do anything with Cornell, no sex no BJ.
If you agree with Cornell Julia wil give a head to Cornell because you agree with him, then is sharing, cheatin is when you dont know or you dont agree,. A example is on cheating path with Jasmine flag when you go to Cornell room, Julia semm to sleep but no, and you see a condom banging on the parth of the bed, have them sex or not? no one know yet.

I consider cheating when one you or her have an afair with out consens !!!! you are partial right !! Mc listen what Cornell say but never agree!! Mc never say to Julia to fuck or suck Cornel !! Even after this conversation , on the restaurant you have the option to stop them to kiss ( faithfull path ) . if you chose to stop them , normaly you dont agree to share , but whatever your decision is, Julia keeps blowing Cornell and Mc doesn't say anything. He chouse not to say anyting when he see Julia suck Cornell dick may be consider sharing !! But for perspective of Julia is Pure Cheat !!! She dont know the discussion between Mc and Cornell !!!

If I think about it better, it's not a sharing path, it's rather a cuck path. Mc looks at his girlfriend cheating on him and accept that !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MysticZeus

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Definion of sharing your girlfriend found on google :

What does sharing a girl mean?

She is involved with whoever she consents to and the partners consent to a non-monogamous relationship.

Jun 1, 2017
I consider cheating when one you or her have an afair with out consens !!!! you are partial right !! Mc listen what Cornell say but never agree!! Mc never say to Julia to fuck or suck Cornel !! Even after this conversation , on the restaurant you have the option to stop them to kiss ( faithfull path ) . if you chose to stop them , normaly you dont agree to share , but whatever your decision is, Julia keeps blowing Cornell and Mc doesn't say anything. He chouse not to say anyting when he see Julia suck Cornell dick may be consider sharing !! But for perspective of Julia is Pure Cheat !!! She dont know the discussion between Mc and Cornell !!!

If I think about it better, it's not a sharing path, it's rather a cuck path. Mc looks at his girlfriend cheating on him and accept that !!!
I agree with you perspective, about is cheat from Julia part, but if you dont go on with Cornell in car then no BJ no cheat , only vanilla path. Here is some variants at how Julia will F**k Cornell, will be full cuck/sharing, will be revenge from her part because she feels betrayed when she thinks there's something between you and Jasmin or she falls victim to Cornell's seduction if that's what you want in vanilla path. That is only my opinion and if follow vanilla path and youre careful with your choice is not any forceful act between the two of them.

Reactions: Doshima

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I agree with you perspective, about is cheat from Julia part, but if you dont go on with Cornell in car then no BJ no cheat , only vanilla path. Here is some variants at how Julia will F**k Cornell, will be full cuck/sharing, will be revenge from her part because she feels betrayed when she thinks there's something between you and Jasmin or she falls victim to Cornell's seduction if that's what you want in vanilla path. That is only my opinion and if follow vanilla path and youre careful with your choice is not any forceful act between the two of them.
To have a sharing path both of part need to agree on that . A pure Sharing game is from the same DEV , the game call "Sharing my Fiancee" .

Maybe DEV wanted to put a sharing path in this game, but he left out the most important part: Julie's verbal or tacit agreement. cuck path came out, rather than sharing path.

But in the end is DEV decision , how he made the game !!!!!

If i was a paying patreon maybe i have a word in the game , but I'm not, I'm just saying my opinion!!!

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes