4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Ojk I am going to take a wild guess on what is going to happen. I think Julia and Jasmine talked about what they are going to do with the guys in the hospital. I think each will start with a BJ behind the curtain where the other side can see what is happening then move to riding the cocks. This will be in a dim room where the shadows could be seen to each of the other side. This will basically cuckold MC and Julia together... Just my twisted thoughts.
I likes It!B ut I think this happen only thru Julia and the BBC, with husband who can't scream "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS" for some reason and has to see her beutiful, innocent, blonde flower DRILLED and CREAMPIED by his friend.

• Haha
Reactions: jenn20 and shavone1

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I likes It!B ut I think this happen only thru Julia and the BBC, with husband who can't scream "PINEAPPLE EXPRESS" for some reason and has to see her beutiful, innocent, blonde flower DRILLED and CREAMPIED by his friend.
In the High Corruption routes.... He has already given his permission to have sex ( And she did ) . But, She doesn't know he saw anything. So I expect something to happen in the hospital. Especially if Jasmine starts it off...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
In the High Corruption routes.... He has already given his permission to have sex ( And she did ) . But, She doesn't know he saw anything. So I expect something to happen in the hospital. Especially if Jasmine starts it off...
Yep. Best part of this kinds of games (kinks, fantasies) is when the MC see his girlfriend/wife having sex with other men. The further progress the game, wilder is sex and sluttier is her.
At the beginning she is shy, then she enjoys to be viewed by her partner.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes I think he will begin to enjoy her sex play. But, I think Jasmine will also have sex with the MC.... How will Julia view that ? I think she will be ... because we know she loves the MC... but he does not satisfy her in Bed all the way. This way she gets both by sharing ! We see the MC get very excited by Jasmine... It's a win.. Win !

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Dev will hate me for this. But , on the High Corruption path 0 cheat.... it would have been great if when MC said go have sex with Cornell... then when she walk away and look back.... said " you want to watch or participate ? " then went in the room. We get to choose...

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Okay, but do we SEE her having sex with Cornell or do we just get the blowjob?
yes you do... but it is dependant on the selections you choose. If you have 14 corruption going into the question. The answer to have her sleep with Cornell give you the 15th. There are ways on the cheat path also as well .

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Play the pure corruption path and yes she has sex with him in newest update...
Why I said what I said, can see what's going to happen next if you go down that path....
That's... weird... I haven't been able to get that scenario but will try now. So just high corruption without any "talking about your fantasies" stuff? Must be the low corruption that is messing with my game.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
That's... weird... I haven't been able to get that scenario but will try now. So just high corruption without any "talking about your fantasies" stuff? Must be the low corruption that is messing with my game.
Simply encourage her to be with Cornell and that's what ends up happening. Ends up being more a cuckold path than anything if you go fully into corruption and pushing her to be with Cornell, which I think if you keep going down that path she will leave the MC for Cornell eventually... Which that screen shot I posted shows Jasmine hints its already at that point!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Instal WalkThrough and after start the game from begining and chose only corruption option ( You need minim 14 coruption points to see Julia fuck Cornell)

Walkthrough Mod updated for game version 0.85.
This update was a bit tricky to make walkthrough for. A bit more flags to account for. Please let me know if I am missed any major decision points.

Mod Post:
Pineapple Express Walkthrough

Last edited:

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Instal WalkThrough and after start the game from begining and chose only corruption option ( You need minim 14 coruption points to se Julia fuck Cornell)

Walkthrough Mod updated for game version 0.85.
This update was a bit tricky to make walkthrough for. A bit more flags to account for. Please let me know if I am missed any major decision points.

Mod Post:
Pineapple Express Walkthrough
This will come in handy! I love exploring all the possible options and choices but I don't often have the time to do that, so I'll definitely try this. Thank you.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yes you need minimum corruption level 14...then it happens...but also with talking about your fantasies...recommend using the wt mod where u can see the stats.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Na... she did that for the benifit of her mother.... She knows Julia and MC are boyfriend / girlfriend

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes