4.60 star(s) 42 Votes
Jun 1, 2017
To have a sharing path both of part need to agree on that . A pure Sharing game is from the same DEV , the game call "Sharing my Fiancee" .

Maybe DEV wanted to put a sharing path in this game, but he left out the most important part: Julie's verbal or tacit agreement. cuck path came out, rather than sharing path.

But in the end is DEV decision , how he made the game !!!!!

If i was a paying patreon maybe i have a word in the game , but I'm not, I'm just saying my opinion!!!
I agree with you, when i say pure sharing path i meant it that way because it was just sharing without cuck/ntr or cheating. That's is , sorry for my bad English and not being able to express myself in a way that everyone understands. If you put 5 or more points in corruption then you will have Cuck/ntr-sharing path, if you put in cheating you wil have cheathing-sharing path.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Remember They had a conversation on the couch. " How far are you willing to take the Game ".... Would you like to find out. MC said yes... So ... They have an agreement to things happening in the future.. Also, Since hey was an accident Julisa has not had the chance to tell MC anything. It could be a hotwife scenerio.... kinda..... I think she will tell him... just wishing !

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Remember They had a conversation on the couch. " How far are you willing to take the Game ".... Would you like to find out. MC said yes... So ... They have an agreement to things happening in the future.. Also, Since hey was an accident Julisa has not had the chance to tell MC anything. It could be a hotwife scenerio.... kinda..... I think she will tell him... just wishing !
They have the conversation on the couch on coruption path.

I make printscrenn for you : first 3 are from coruption path , the last are from faithfull path - look at stats

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
:cry:Netorare without animation is bone.
It has 1 animation, as I remember... I think it's maybe DAZ stock animation (Or something like that... If that exists) but it looked pretty hot

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
:cry:Netorare without animation is bone.
Hi!
It is not you meant specifically, but your post mentions animations, so I answer my opinion. I am a bit baffled how so many players want big animations in VNs. There are very few games with good animations (it is a timeconsuming chore for hobby devs) and those with bad animations suffer because of them.
I prefer games with great renders and have no need for generic, jarring animations better left out of a game. More than once I got annoyed with useless animations taking you out of the story and sometimes they are not even skippable.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi!
It is not you meant specifically, but your post mentions animations, so I answer my opinion. I am a bit baffled how so many players want big animations in VNs. There are very few games with good animations (it is a timeconsuming chore for hobby devs) and those with bad animations suffer because of them.
I prefer games with great renders and have no need for generic, jarring animations better left out of a game. More than once I got annoyed with useless animations taking you out of the story and sometimes they are not even skippable.
I agree. VN games are "books" where the writer put his ideas and kinks. Then the player see himself in that fantasies and play the game (f.e. mine is to show my wife = exibitionism).
NTR and other fetish are in our mind, at that point the animation Is useless.

Reactions: Turret

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
In my opinion...Animation make it a little more visually real for me..... Games like this Dev put together are already sexy just by virtue of the script around all the renders. He creates multiple path using the same renders.... All the twist are sexy and we don't mind it. Love animation ... but here I don't mind.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In my opinion...Animation make it a little more visually real for me..... Games like this Dev put together are already sexy just by virtue of the script around all the renders. He creates multiple path using the same renders.... All the twist are sexy and we don't mind it. Love animation ... but here I don't mind.
Same... when they're done crappily, well, they're crappy, but when they're done well, it's easily the high point of a game and its sex scenes.

Yes, dimaggio is a good enough writer he gets by, and many games only stand on their visuals and have crap scripts, having said that, if you put solid animations + a solid script you have a slam dunk.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yep... this is moving in that direction. He now has 2 animations in it. His first ever were in Lost in Paradise... THey were to quick.... He now has them at a more realistic rate. I an looking forward to more from him if he chooses. He doesn't have to make one for the MC.... he cums to quick .... LOL

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
This text story in Russian (Жена в прокат - Wife for hire)
Its look like similar .but actually not. The beginning of the story is the same but the flow of the story and the content characters are different. The story is enough to get a little idea about the flow of the story. More than that story, dev has really added different parts to this game.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes... in all his stories ... Dev is putting a lot of thought to keep us guessing. I do not think we have been right yet when we talk before a release.

Reactions: Big Rooster

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ojk I am going to take a wild guess on what is going to happen. I think Julia and Jasmine talked about what they are going to do with the guys in the hospital. I think each will start with a BJ behind the curtain where the other side can see what is happening then move to riding the cocks. This will be in a dim room where the shadows could be seen to each of the other side. This will basically cuckold MC and Julia together... Just my twisted thoughts.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ojk I am going to take a wild guess on what is going to happen. I think Julia and Jasmine talked about what they are going to do with the guys in the hospital. I think each will start with a BJ behind the curtain where the other side can see what is happening then move to riding the cocks. This will be in a dim room where the shadows could be seen to each of the other side. This will basically cuckold MC and Julia together... Just my twisted thoughts.
Going by what we could see so far in the game, this is a likely scenario for 1-2 subpaths.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes