4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
that is a possibility...
It is, but unlikely. No matter what character the various people in game have, it is established that MC, Julia and Cornell are close and longtime friends, they even life close by. The risk would be too high that the actors talk about events our couple knows to be different and everything would tumble down.

I think there is more of a possibility that Cornell made sure that Jasmine came with the mom. As said, our couple and Cornell are close, so he definitely could guess if the MC and Jasmine are compatible/would hit it off.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Is there any artist here that would be interested in doing some Fan Art while we wait ?? Just a thought ?

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
Dear Friends,
Happy February! I want to share with you where I am in the preparation process for the next update.
I've almost finished writing the script (dialogues and coding), which is the most challenging part of the work for me. I need to finish one more route, and then I'll be ready to work on the visual aspects. The update will definitely be released this month, in February.
Thank you for your support and belief in what I do.

1 (1).png

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Who's side of the screen is she on ?? I think she is on MC side... the door is to the right and the screen is behind her. Maybe she is going to ask permission !!! THat would be hot !
I think she is on doctor side !!!! She will fck all hospital !!!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Man I think I watched the scene with Ginger & Black about 1,000 times just hoping it might be a little bit longer this time. Hope the next scenes aren't restricted to a video camera feed so I can get all up in that shit... I wanna see like I'm in the bed with em. Something like in "Victoria in Big City (that's a good one if anyone hasn't played it). Even LinP has some good scenes... It's all in the details dev. Like I can reach out and touch it!!!!

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Man I think I watched the scene with Ginger & Black about 1,000 times just hoping it might be a little bit longer this time. Hope the next scenes aren't restricted to a video camera feed so I can get all up in that shit... I wanna see like I'm in the bed with em. Something like in "Victoria in Big City (that's a good one if anyone hasn't played it). Even LinP has some good scenes... It's all in the details dev. Like I can reach out and touch it!!!!
I Love the Camera Scenes, makes the whole stuff more exciting and realistic in my book.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes