4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
He ( MC ) already tapped her bare if you selected that. As far as Julia.... I don't think it makes a difference. Bring on all ! I think she is safe. Of course thay could use the other small hole if there is a worry

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, everybody likes animation, but what others devs have told me, is that animation takes alot of time to make, shortening a release quite a bit, I rather have longer release than any animation.
yes they do. but if you have it all set up, you could do other things while your PC is rendering. That being said you would have to have a Mega-Uber laptop to render them.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Does the dev announce that this game will be extended? Because looking at how he manages his projects, all the previous games always completed at v1.0 and now we're at v0.85. As far as I remember, this is supposed to be a short VN and a side project when he was also working on LIP.

Reactions: 1ZeRat

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Does the dev announce that this game will be extended? Because looking at how he manages his projects, all the previous games always completed at v1.0 and now we're at v0.85. As far as I remember, this is supposed to be a short VN and a side project when he was also working on LIP.
Only he knows how long. I am sure he agrees this is his most successful game so far. I can say each one he does is getting better and better. He does however like to change them up so hey do not get stale I think this will go 3 or so more. (just my opinion )

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I like it that he doesn't make the story to long, and starts something new after that, keeps me wanting more and also keeps me from getting bored after the story goes on for years without any ending like many devs do.
And I belive the MC wie be going to Australia with jasmine, or they will travel there all together.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karcosa and Turret

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Ha... I like that BeastMaster ! but you are right. Long stories drag it out . Some of the games out there have been going on for years. Those that follow in on F95 keep complaining that nothing is happening, and to much time to develope it. Here, we see the plots move fast. Story's develop fast, and it will end fast. Then on to his next one. I am sure he will be successfull in future games as well. He is gaining a following.

luxilfer666

Sep 28, 2021
Only he knows how long. I am sure he agrees this is his most successful game so far. I can say each one he does is getting better and better. He does however like to change them up so hey do not get stale I think this will go 3 or so more. (just my opinion )
Yeah, I don't think it's a good idea to prolong this story. Because it could risk losing the momentum and consistency he's gaining so far.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes