4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone else has the All-access membership from Patreon?

I'll be sharing with you a sneak peek of the renders (up to 10) that I'm using for the upcoming update. Keeping the suspense, I'll give you a glimpse behind the scenes into the future release ;)
What's included

• Early access to content
  • Patron-only voting power
  • Patron-only posts and messages
  • Full library access
How does the dev share the sneak peek renders? Does he send them out in messages?

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Anyone else has the All-access membership from Patreon?

I'll be sharing with you a sneak peek of the renders (up to 10) that I'm using for the upcoming update. Keeping the suspense, I'll give you a glimpse behind the scenes into the future release ;)
What's included

• Early access to content
  • Patron-only voting power
  • Patron-only posts and messages
  • Full library access
How does the dev share the sneak peek renders? Does he send them out in messages?
on patreon...but mostly its only one to three pics and i think not really necessary because dev is really fast with regular game updates.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you.... It looks to methere is a couple paths here ??? Maybe 3.
Definitely agree on this. The first seems to be a pic from "MC Jasmine clicked" paths. Second could be from several paths, like sharing or cheating, maybe even faithful path, since it is only the skirt. The third pic is most probably from faithful and sharing(fantasies told) paths. Fourth must be sharing, since Julia and Cornell are on the MC´s side of the room. Fifth is most likely from cheating or cucking. Sixth is probably sharing and/or faithful, since it has something of earlier situations where Julia asked how far she should go. Seventh is most probably where the MC and Jasmine did not click together, but could also one where they did, the gestics are not fully clear. Eights could be on any path where they are home again, Ninth is most likely from the cheating path, going by the MC´s expression. Tenth could be from sharing, cuckolding and cheating paths, since Julia and Cornell are naked under the sheets, so it is probably not from vanilla.

Reactions: packard1928

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
The ones where she is wearing the white nightie are together...she seems to be ready to give him a bj. Now if the other are with that then she gave him the bj so cornell can fuck her.... however,, she is on top of the covers when she is getting fucked by cornell... it does not appear like that for the bj. can't wait for this to come out!

Reactions: Turret

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
Does anyone know what room number they are in at the hospital?..... Cause I have some balloons and a get well soon card and I was thinking bout stopping by while I'm in town. Plus I had some clothes to return to Julia that she had left at my house the other night, so I figured I could kill two birds with one stone

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone know what room number they are in at the hospital?..... Cause I have some balloons and a get well soon card and I was thinking bout stopping by while I'm in town. Plus I had some clothes to return to Julia that she had left at my house the other night, so I figured I could kill two birds with one stone
don't worry I went looking for them too. But they have already been discharged and gone home. If you can go to their house, tell them that I also told them to get well soon.

• Haha
Reactions: BelloFiore

Tinez82

Jan 6, 2023
don't worry I went looking for them too. But they have already been discharged and gone home. If you can go to their house, tell them that I also told them to get well soon.
I can pass the message.... But if I forget to tell em don't be upset. Cause there ain't gonna be much talking going on once I get there :p

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THe pic with them in the hospital bed. I think they are already asleep..... THe bed is tight... not messed up.. ususlly the bed at home is all messed up when they are in it. THe pic with Jasmine and MC looking at them... I think MC just wanted to see what they were up to... I guess the computer pi is back home and MC is looking in on them again.... I hope they are busy there !

Notyamda

Apr 14, 2020
Hey , can someone tell me what are the NTR contents with the FMC till now ?
Cheating with mc's friend cornell. No any other person include. Only with cornell. They both fuck and before getting further accident happened .so next part in next update.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 42 Votes