4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I wonder if those pics of her being taken from behind by Cornell is another dream ?? Cornell is smiling way to much ??

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I wonder if those pics of her being taken from behind by Cornell is another dream ?? Cornell is smiling way to much ??
Very possible this is a dream, but since it is rather close to the end of the game I doubt it. I estimate it to be part of a hard cucking or cheating variant. Still, a dream is not excluded.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Very possible this is a dream, but since it is rather close to the end of the game I doubt it. I estimate it to be part of a hard cucking or cheating variant. Still, a dream is not excluded.
you do still see the dress hanging on the partition.... did they walk over naked ???

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
you do still see the dress hanging on the partition.... did they walk over naked ???
Why not? All 4 of them got close enough on some paths where being naked is no biggie. And there is also the option they came over in their underwear, as seen in other pics.:)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Why not? All 4 of them got close enough on some paths where being naked is no biggie. And there is also the option they came over in their underwear, as seen in other pics.:)
true that... but then where is Jasmine if the 3 of them are getting busy. Watching ???

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
true that... but then where is Jasmine if the 3 of them are getting busy. Watching ???
Maybe, but going by one of the pictures, the earlier one a week or two ago, shows Jasmine in the background at the door on look out. Not the baddest choice. If it is still early they certainly need a look out, only later at night all 4 could do naughty fun together.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
maybe....it all boils down to the conversation Jasmine and Julia had .....that is going to determine path and what is happening in them.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
maybe....it all boils down to the conversation Jasmine and Julia had .....that is going to determine path and what is happening in them.
I agree with you on the Jasmine/Julia talk and theorise that this talk will be quite different depending on the path we are on. (I think we will at least get the gist of their talk via exposition during the next update)

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes