4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
holy fuck that was hot more plz. also, as to people's request just make sure there's an option to be cucked out of being in on that lol

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I do hope that the dev doesn't make it mandatory on the cheating path that the MC does something with Cornell's sister and keeps it optional as it has been so far.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
can't keep up with recording wishes o_O:D

View attachment 3287420
Thanks for doing so!:);)

Just want to say as long as you keep up the different paths, it will be good, no matter what some really verbose players want. I prefer the faithful and the cuck/sharing paths with shared fantasies, in case of the latter both with and without Jasmine in the mix.
Concerning the faithful path, it is quite clear into what direction it should go - MC and Julia successfully help Cornell, nothing beyond some flirting and games happens, our pair reignites the spark.
As for the cuck/sharing paths it is great in my opinion that we have the choice if something happens. Still I would like if the MC gets better stamina than shown up to this version. We know from the beginning, that the MC is good in bed, just the earlier spark is missing.
As for how the cuck/sharing situation (in this case I refer to the shared fantasies path) should develop, I can see a foursome coming if you and Jasmine hit it off. After "the game" is successfully over and Cornell´s mom away, our couple has found a new spark again.
On a stronger version it could also lead to a complete permanent partner swap, Cornell with Julia and MC with Jasmine. (Would certainly find the approval of some NTR players, even if it would not be full NTR per se if the MC also gains a new partner in Jasmine)
I speculate such a scenario has been hinted at times. Jasmine single, still has to find the right guy, MC and Jasmine seem to be well compatible, Jasmine stays despite having no real reason to do so... has the option of a couple in the making.

Cornell can be/is a real douche as seen in the game, but he and our couple are longtime friends so I think he does not want to totally screw them over even if he goes after Julia. I speculate that (on some paths) he saw that the MC and his sis would fit well together and uses this as an excuse to go after Julia, while also pushing the MC and Jasmine together.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for doing so!:);)

Just want to say as long as you keep up the different paths, it will be good, no matter what some really verbose players want. I prefer the faithful and the cuck/sharing paths with shared fantasies, in case of the latter both with and without Jasmine in the mix.
Concerning the faithful path, it is quite clear into what direction it should go - MC and Julia successfully help Cornell, nothing beyond some flirting and games happens, our pair reignites the spark.
As for the cuck/sharing paths it is great in my opinion that we have the choice if something happens. Still I would like if the MC gets better stamina than shown up to this version. We know from the beginning, that the MC is good in bed, just the earlier spark is missing.
As for how the cuck/sharing situation (in this case I refer to the shared fantasies path) should develop, I can see a foursome coming if you and Jasmine hit it off. After "the game" is successfully over and Cornell´s mom away, our couple has found a new spark again.
On a stronger version it could also lead to a complete permanent partner swap, Cornell with Julia and MC with Jasmine. (Would certainly find the approval of some NTR players, even if it would not be full NTR per se if the MC also gains a new partner in Jasmine)
I speculate such a scenario has been hinted at times. Jasmine single, still has to find the right guy, MC and Jasmine seem to be well compatible, Jasmine stays despite having no real reason to do so... has the option of a couple in the making.

Cornell can be/is a real douche as seen in the game, but he and our couple are longtime friends so I think he does not want to totally screw them over even if he goes after Julia. I speculate that (on some paths) he saw that the MC and his sis would fit well together and uses this as an excuse to go after Julia, while also pushing the MC and Jasmine together.
I hope on the cuck path we have the option to keep Julia & the mc together and Cornell becomes their full-time bull or something.
And maybe even gets her pregnant.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I am not sure whether I missed something but if you stay clear of sister and keep the corruption low, there is not any bj scene in the game. As far as I gathered, there are 3 main paths. Vanilla, cheating and cuckolding. As I see it, there are 2 main things to keep under check relation with sister and corruption points.

At the vanilla path, stay away from sister and keep the corruption low. In my play-through it was 0. There are no bj, no sex between Cornell and wife, nothing of sort. Closest one is under the table stuff, which according to both Cornell and wife nothing happened. Well, expect all the kissing, touching, petting in front of mother.

Cheating path, you keep the corruption low but you fuck the sister. There 2 different ways for that, with or without condom. If you go condom path, Cornell fucks the wife behind MC's back. She is very much into it too. If you go bareback path, wife gives bj but still hesitant. Though, if I understand correctly, this path will be more dangerous for their relationship.

For cuckold path, you keep the corruption high wife goes wild either by MC's suggestions or Cornell's seduction. Bjs, fucking etc. looks like this is the main path for the game.
I'm confused about your confusion.

When I talked about the corruption path having a forced blowjob, I talked about how despite all previous decisions stopping further sexual acts, the wife still gives the friend a blowjob and the husband just accepts it. This would be so out of his character, especially if you only have the minimum 5 corruption points needed to be in the corruption path.

At the vanilla path that you are talking about, I talked about how there is a scene where the friend offers to 'open' their marriage a little, but this just forces the vanilla or pure path into the corruption path where the wife gives the friend a blowjob, and the husband just accepts it even with 0 corruption points.

I don't get which points you don't get. Can you quote me on that? All the points you made are not relevant and have no connection to what I said at all.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes